HOT: Today Papa John's $4 Large 1 topping Carryout Only

ne1wantaride

[H]ard|Gawd
Just copying and pasting what I got in my e-mail. For those that are hungry.

----

Happy Holidays!

In the spirit of the holiday season, your neighborhood Papa John's is proud to offer a one day Carryout Special. Stop by your neighborhood Papa John's between 11am - 7pm on December 24th, and pick up a Large One Topping pizza made to order for only $4.00!

Offer valid on December 24th. Carryout only. No coupon necessary and no limit!

For other great offers, visit http://www.papajohns.com

Use the promotion code 4LG

Man, I wish a Papa Johns was around here, I could go for a pizza right about now!

Shens, I just called them... $7 for a large carry out.

N/M I went online and it works heh. Guess it is online only.

Shens, I just called them... $7 for a large carry out.

Did you give 'em the promo code mentioned in the OP? And calling them ahead of time won't help, gotta go in person and get it and offer the promo code in person not over the phone. They did this in the past on various occasions, and I've used it myself in the past (on the same list) so it does work, but you gotta play by their rules. :D

papa murphies>papa johns

good deal though, but still...not a fan of their pizzas.

Did you give 'em the promo code mentioned in the OP? And calling them ahead of time won't help, gotta go in person and get it and offer the promo code in person not over the phone. They did this in the past on various occasions, and I've used it myself in the past (on the same list) so it does work, but you gotta play by their rules. :D

I think you better use the code online, they told me I'm crazy and there is no such thing so I dont think they will be taking the promotion code in person? ...I dunno maybe the will I might stop by because it means I have to make 2 trips otherwise. But it seemed to go in online.

Thanks for the heads-up, ordered two pizzas.

I called the local store and they said the promo is valid if you order online. I had to create an online account with them, but other than that, it was pretty straightforward. There is a box in the upper right-hand corner where you can enter the promo code (4LG).

The only issue I had was that you can only order multiple promo pizzas of the same type, since the promo acts like one SKU in the card, but it wasn't too big of a deal.

Sweet, works, thanks. Their website is a bit wonky. After you login, there's a promo code box in the upper right, before you select anything.

12/24/2008 16:26
Quantity Item Total
1 Customer Appreciation: One Large One Topping
Large Original Crust 1-Topping Pizza

1st Half: Pepperoni
2nd Half: Black Olives
$4.00

Total
$4.00

Tax $0.42

Grand Total $4.42

Amount to be paid by Cash $4.42

If you need to cancel your order, please call the restaurant at (757)721-9800. You are NOT able to make changes to your order.

:D :D :D :D :D

x2!

Dijornio'sgorno'swhatever are ok for microwave pizza's from what I remember, haven't ate pizza in years though.

Tried looking for a papa murphies nearby but couldn't find any within a reasonable distance. This did get me in the mood for pizza tonight so I'll be picking up an XL pastrami pizza locally for me and a few friends.

Their Web site is horrible. I keep getting runtime errors. :rolleyes: Let me try w/ IE7 (I tried w/ FF3) ...

I tried w/ IE7, which let me get further in the checkout process (showed up as $4.33 to check out), but it gave me the following error:

"The following error has been detected:

The total price of the items in your shopping cart is under the minimum dollar amount of $4.99 for Carryout. Please add some items.

Click the button below to continue."

Screw it, I won't do business w/ them.

Damn it lol. If I was at college Id so buy 2. Too bad I am home and pizza is banned. Doh.

Home cooked Xmass meal owns this any day. Guess they want to get business today. Great deal tho.

It worked fine for me with cash checkout. $4.40 with the damn 10% sales tax.

Mine's still not working. Maybe it depends on the local store's policy?

Edit: It only worked when I added something to the order ($0.75 dipping sauce) to make the final price > $4.99. :rolleyes:

The ironic thing is I was going to make a pizza bagel tonight, but I guess I'll get the real thing. I'll have to go for a jog tomorrow, Christmas Day, to work off all that grease. :eek: :p :D

The ironic thing is I was going to make a pizza bagel tonight, but I guess I'll get the real thing. I'll have to go for a jog tomorrow, Christmas Day, to work off all that grease. :eek: :p :D
Ill probably put my jog off till Friday since tomorrows feasting will make todays pizza look like a small snack.

Ill probably put my jog off till Friday since tomorrows feasting will make todays pizza look like a small snack.

Tru dat. For me, I'll probably have the other half of the pizza tomorrow night. :cool:

Well, it's almost time to get my pizza. I requested it to be ready by 6:45 (currently 6:33 in TX). I wonder how prompt they are. I don't want to waste time waiting there and I don't want a cold pizza either. :eek:

If you need to cancel your order, please call the restaurant at (757)721-9800. You are NOT able to make changes to your order.

:D :D :D :D :D

x2!

I haven't been back home in Hampton Roads in over 6 years but I swear, I'm not kidding, as soon as I saw that phone number I remembered it because I've ordered from that store in the past when I did live there.... :D How wild is that...

Back