[HOT] The Elder Scrolls Anthology $30!!!

Damn it. I already got the $20 Skyrim Legendary edition.

I wish I would have got this instead. I never got a chance to play Morrowwind or Oblivion.

(At least I've been having fun with Skyrim so far)

If anyone doesn't want the maps then let me know as I'd be willing to buy them. :)

$25, so pwn. I love physical (maps sound great), so this is a no brainer (haven't opened my original skyrim LE's yet so I can keep them sealed and open this instead!)

I just wish they came with full art manuals but in this day and age, anything more than a single sheet with a cd key on it is bonus lol

$25, so pwn. I love physical (maps sound great), so this is a no brainer (haven't opened my original skyrim LE's yet so I can keep them sealed and open this instead!)

I just wish they came with full art manuals but in this day and age, anything more than a single sheet with a cd key on it is bonus lol

No kidding! These days your lucky to get a DVD rather than a digital download. :p

Bummer, its back up to $50 now. :(

As with most, I waited and scored it at $25. ;) On the truck for delivery today! Hmm, now I have to make a decision if I want to keep it sealed or not. :cool:

Back