HOT? Super Flower Leadex 1600W Platinum PSU = $249.99 after instant rebate @ Newegg

Unless you are getting an AMD next gen gpu, if you go nvidia, you should wait until ATX 3.0 compatible PSUs and skip using the adapter.

Unless you are getting an AMD next gen gpu, if you go nvidia, you should wait until ATX 3.0 compatible PSUs and skip using the adapter.
Adapters seem fine to me... I mean, we have 15 reports or so I've seen of melted connectors, out of how many tens of thousands of 4090 cards? Doesn't seem to be much of a risk in my opinion.

Adapters seem fine to me... I mean, we have 15 reports or so I've seen of melted connectors, out of how many tens of thousands of 4090 cards? Doesn't seem to be much of a risk in my opinion.
When you have 2 technical people literally fuck with the connector and can't even get them to spark, let alone melt; makes the connector drama look more and more like a nothing burger. :cool:

I use the 1000w model from Leadex and it's been great with 5800x3d/6900xt oc'd/32gb/2 ssds. Recommended.

This is why we let the early adopters go first with their money.

We'll pick up some 4090's next year when they're cheaper and a new cable is produced. :cool:

Back