Hot: Sim City Limited Ed - Pre Order 59.99 - $20 amazon credit AND access to Beta

FYI - this is for the physical copy, the digital download does have a deal but not as good

meh -- I'll gladly wait for the reviews.

With EA's history of raping past awesome titles... I won't give them any money till I know it's worth it.

Bleh, nice deal buy phys copy kills it for me...

You'll get it day of, and will most likely have to activate through Origin anyway so this really isnt a big deal. But if this doesnt work for you, I get it

meh -- I'll gladly wait for the reviews.

With EA's history of raping past awesome titles... I won't give them any money till I know it's worth it.

Very true, and that worries me too. But access to the beta means I could cancel the pre-order. Also, a $20 amazon credit makes this deal more enticing (to me)

You'll get it day of, and will most likely have to activate through Origin anyway so this really isnt a big deal. But if this doesnt work for you, I get it

Hmm, didn't see the same day shipping thing.

Thanks for the deal, I think I'll get it.

Not bad at all with the $20 AZN credit. Unfortunately, the Digit Deluxe edition is what I'm interested in and I believe that's an Origin only version.

EA + preorder = lulz

I swore off preorders since the Brink catastrophe.

IDK, I'll wait for the final to come out, I got stuck under enough dumpster and treasure chest lids in borderlands 2 lol.

its the shipping that pisses me off, $8 for 2day shipping amazon can EMA ill go with the 5-8day instead

its the shipping that pisses me off, $8 for 2day shipping amazon can EMA ill go with the 5-8day instead

Get Prime from amazon. As much crap as I order from there it's very much worth it, especially considering the fact that I live one day away from a distribution center, so my free 2 day shipping is usually one day. It's $79 a year for just anyone (hell, the free shipping on my HTPC case probably saved me the $20 I would have spent on shipping elsewhere), and $40 for students.

If you like City Sims I would highly suggest Cities XL 2012. It is available on steam and is usually pretty cheap and it is a really great game. I have a few cities going in it and have really enjoyed playing it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/201760/ Currently $39, but I have seen it lower on several occasions.

Get Prime from amazon. As much crap as I order from there it's very much worth it, especially considering the fact that I live one day away from a distribution center, so my free 2 day shipping is usually one day. It's $79 a year for just anyone (hell, the free shipping on my HTPC case probably saved me the $20 I would have spent on shipping elsewhere), and $40 for students.

Yep, plus the streaming is nice to have around.

Am I the only one that got an email from Origin offering $50 to spend in the store when you preorder SimCity?

I just got it, thanks. No matter how much EA screws it up, I'm sure I'll still want to play it anyway. Just not enough good city building sims. :)

Am I the only one that got an email from Origin offering $50 to spend in the store when you preorder SimCity?

the fine print says that if you preorder you get a code for $10 off your next five titles.

So yeah you save $50 -- if you spent yet more money on the Origin store.

After watching some of the videos and reviews I will admit, I want to play it. I just refuse to pay full price for DRM laden EA junk.

Multiplayer/Origin required, persistent simcity, makes baby jesus cry. This poster as well.

the fine print says that if you preorder you get a code for $10 off your next five titles.

So yeah you save $50 -- if you spent yet more money on the Origin store.

After watching some of the videos and reviews I will admit, I want to play it. I just refuse to pay full price for DRM laden EA junk.

Me too I refuse to pay $60...if it was $40 straight up? Yes, but for $60 no thanks, I'll wait until the gray market websites get it.

$20 Amazon Credit > 5 Origin Coupons for $10 off $20+ (not stack-able and coupons expire 3/15/13)
$20 Amazon Credit > 5,000 Origin Coupons IMO. I'm not hating on Origin, the coupon just isn't that great while a generic Amazon Credit is the next best thing to cash back.

Back