HOT - Seagate 7200.11 1.5TB $79.99 Free Shipping (no rebate!)

Thanks OP.

Ordered a bakers dozen and looking to make some serious hard cold cash on c-list.

Order delayed to 24th!

Market prices for those drives will fall to that level by then. hahahaha...

I called to bitch about the delay, and she told me that her system shows that the drives were shipped today and should arrive on Monday. I hope she's right and not the e-mail I got saying they were delayed.

Thanks OP.

Ordered a bakers dozen and looking to make some serious hard cold cash on c-list.

Where do you people live where there are morons who buy this stuff on "c-list" for close to retail? Am I oblivious to those who are oblivious?

Where do you people live where there are morons who buy this stuff on "c-list" for close to retail? Am I oblivious to those who are oblivious?
dude, he's kidding.

On the same note have you ever checked out new jersey's craigslist postings? The prices people try to charge there are insane. They charge more for flat panel televisions and monitors than what we can get for them for brand new!! I hope their inboxes get filled with lowball offers, spam and nigerian scams!!

Got an update that my order has shipped... Yesterday it was delayed to 8/24 today it's showing out for delivery! WTF???

Got an update that my order has shipped... Yesterday it was delayed to 8/24 today it's showing out for delivery! WTF???

There are always three types of e-mails in these threads, and they always go in this order:

1) Dell deal
2) delayed
3) WTF?!

FWIW - it's normal...

Im curious, what the hell do you need 1.5 TB of data for?

Really? You cant use that much?

Store backup HDD images, install files, rips, downloads, game saves, music...
Like gmail you'll never have to delete. Defraging might take all day but its worth it. Also, you're not supposed to completely fill a drive.

Really? You cant use that much?

Store backup HDD images, install files, rips, downloads, game saves, music...
Like gmail you'll never have to delete. Defraging might take all day but its worth it. Also, you're not supposed to completely fill a drive.

Ahh.

Makes sense. I'm using a 250GB and I haven't even filled 1/4 of it yet.

"Out for delivery" on my order, will post firmware levels and benchmarks when I can. :)

Who says we have to use up all 1.5 TB right away? Having it around is good... With apps being bloated as they are it's not a bad idea. I did a new system install and recalled it eating up 30 gigs already.

Also, you lose space when raiding for data preservation, If I'm going to spend $65-75 on a 750GB or 1TB drive right now, why not pay another 15-20 dollars to get 1.5TB?

Haha, mine are out for delivery too! A nice update from "Delayed until August 24" that I saw in my Inbox yesterday

OP price says $129.99 what gives?
Strykar said:
DEAD - Seagate 7200.11 1.5TB $79.99 Free Shipping (no rebate!)
$50 coupon code - DEAD

Enjoy!

First drive is waiting at my door step, no signature required. That was a lot faster than I expected!

The other 2 are delayed until the 24th. That was a lot slower than I expected!

Give and take, constantly. :p

I have four of these now, and 6TB is nice. To those who ask "How could you possibly fill a 1.5TB drive up?", you need to get with the times. It's 2009, you could fill a single 1.5TB drive very easily (which is why I have four). Blu-ray rips, Game installs, install files, backup images, music libraries, etc. Filling a single 1.5TB drive is very easy if you're [H] :p

lol, i filled a 750Gb drive in about 6 weeks !!

then it crashed!! LOL

I love this guys attitude. I suspect he has a backup to be close to that joyous of a hard drive failure. Buy a couple of these buddy!

Well, his nickname is "nobody here" ;)

But, it would take me about two weeks til fill 750GB. If it then immediately crashed, I could either just re-rip everything, or re-download everything. No data lost.

Back