HOT!!!! Sapphire HD4850 512MB $118 shipped (2 for $231) at ebay w/ live.com CB

runnin17

[H]ard|Gawd
I know this is another cashback deal, but this seller has a lot of these Sapphire HD4850's for a pretty decent price.

They are marked at $153.99 + $9.99 shipping = $163.98
With the 30% off it comes to $117.78 for one card.
If you get two cards it is $230.57 because combined shipping is only $15.
Two HD4850's for $231 is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

I ended up jumping on this and selling my HD3870 for $65.
So all in all I got two HD4850's for $168!!!!!!! That's just a crazy good deal.

Oh yeah, plus a lot of the cashback now is instant. I got mine instantly and already told paypal to put it in my bank account!

EDIT:
First, I didn't think we were allowed to post ebay sellers here.
If not, the seller is multiwavevideo.
And believe whatever you want about the instant cashback. All I know is that mine showed up instantly.

first off... you didnt list who the seller was... secondly... i dont believe about the instant cashback thing, are there other people here who can verify this ?

i know the seller name and the cashback ebay link and yet i still fail to find this deal

Aye, the instant cashback is random. I did two transactions last night within an hour, neither was instant cashback.

Aye, the instant cashback is random. I did two transactions last night within an hour, neither was instant cashback.

Mine's still pending from a week ago. It's a HUGE YMMV as to whether or not you get instant Paypal from Live Cashback...

Mine's still pending from a week ago. It's a HUGE YMMV as to whether or not you get instant Paypal from Live Cashback...

thats what i figured... guess i'll just wait to find a good deal on a couple without rebates.

Really ppl need to stop posting Cashback deals. Cash back works for all ebay buy it now items that means everything could be cheaper if you buy it from ebay.

Really ppl need to stop posting Cashback deals. Cash back works for all ebay buy it now items that means everything could be cheaper if you buy it from ebay.

Agreed. On the other hand, reminding about gift cards (which can be gotten cheaper from ebay and therefore reduce the net price of an already good deal) is reasonable, within the thread. I'd also say that anything in a major store's ebay store (ncix, for example, or zipzoomfly, both of which have ebay stores) is relatively reasonable.

I still think it is just fine to let people know about these deals. Not everyone catches where the cheap BIN deals are.

If you have a problem with the thread, go whine somewhere else and to someone who cares.

Back