Hot? Samsung 840 EVO 250GB $110 on Amazon

Amazon sales tax just killed everything

why do you have to be $120 !!!

Why not just stay at $110. zzzzzzzz

I paid $140 for mine so Id consider this pretty hot. Great little drive. Had mine several months now with no complaints.

Just placed an order. Wanted Far Cry 4. No need for the SSD. Guess i'll find something to use it for.

Vertex 460 - 480gb SSD for 135.99 after Paypal discount with free shipping

This might be the best SSD deal for black friday of 2014!!

84dDxAn.png

Last edited:
I went with the samsung. I dont need SSD right now and I want the FC4 to trade for PS4 copy :D

For those of us that don't game: Can you resell the game?

The 500GB for 189 is hotter. Lowest it's been in a while, without the FC4 code.

bmstrong: when Samsung was giving out free Arkham City codes with the 830 Pros, the website they sent you to asked you to enter the code from the slip of paper, which started a process whereby you got a Steam code. I wouldn't bet on it being a Steam code (probably UPlay), but I'd imagine it works the same way. I ended up giving the code to a friend and he activated it with no issue.

that vertex is dead now, only says in store unless im missing something. Was just gonna go buy it

How much could I get for the FC4 code on this site? I don't play games...

Also, NE lists a free FC4 "card" with purchase. What's this card? Same thing as a code?

I get this

Error The promo code NAFVC10 cannot be combined with combo deals or gift items attached to products.

with the VCO code so I don't think it works.

Yep. Stupid game thing. No way to remove it either.

I'm sure you can get at least $30 for the game code so why would you remove it lol.

I wouldn't even know where to begin with this gaming stuff. Don't you have to find someone with the correct system to play these? I'm an old man...

I wouldn't even know where to begin with this gaming stuff. Don't you have to find someone with the correct system to play these? I'm an old man...

You can probably sell it off to someone on this forum? In the for sale/trade section. That's what I'll try to do if I decide to buy this thing. It looks like the version in the bundle is the PC version.

750 GB for $259.99 at NCIX and if you use the coupon for new customer it foes down to $249.99

Roughly $0.33 per GB which I think is the best deal.

750 GB for $259.99 at NCIX and if you use the coupon for new customer it foes down to $249.99

Roughly $0.33 per GB which I think is the best deal.

Nnngh.

I just keep having to say 'too much on the charge card right now.'

Also, there are two options for coupons at NCIX, $10 off $75, or a $20 gift code (for a future order) off $150.

$20 GC w/$150 order: NEWCUSTOMER20GC112014
$10 off $75: NEWCUSTOMER10INSTANT112014

(no, they're not stackable)

I also wouldn't be expecting a Far Cry 4 code with these, but if it *does* come with one, this is basically the deal of the year.

Last edited:
i bought the 120GB to replace the 120GB intel 320 in my kids computer, 60$ with the game code!

Also, if you're purely looking for $/GB, Amazon has the 1TB EVO for $349.99 with the FC4 code, but tax will kill it if you're in a state that levies tax on internet retailers/retailers with property in-state.

If you're lucky to get around that, $349-359 works out to $.34-.35, obviously.

The 500GB for 189 is hotter. Lowest it's been in a while, without the FC4 code.

bmstrong: when Samsung was giving out free Arkham City codes with the 830 Pros, the website they sent you to asked you to enter the code from the slip of paper, which started a process whereby you got a Steam code. I wouldn't bet on it being a Steam code (probably UPlay), but I'd imagine it works the same way. I ended up giving the code to a friend and he activated it with no issue.

The 500GB comes with the FC4 code if you get it on Newegg. Sweetens the pot a bit.

I've got the 256GB, and keep running out of space with the size of all these new games. Can't decide if I should get the 500GB for $189 or the 1TB for $349...... Both come with Far Cry 4.

The Samsung 500GB at Amazon seems very tempting. I haven't found anything better. Some of the other SSDs have bad reviews.

Back