<HOT> SAMSUNG 1TB HD103UI SATA 5400RPM 32MB - 59.99+S&H

Dang... I saw this, convinced myself I didn't need it, and now I'm wishing I had grabbed a pair...

sc0tty8,

You sure??? because I just got this email (alongside a whole lot of people at SlickDeals) from the guys at Mwave.com:

Dear Devil24

Thank you for placing an order with mwave.com. It is with our deepest apologies that we notify you of a pricing error that occurred on our web site over this past weekend. The price for the Samsung hard drive that is included in your recent order, was unfortunately advertised in error due to a vendor miscommunication.

Unfortunately all orders placed for this item, are regretfully being canceled, as our vendor is unable to fulfill the stock or price for this item. The item has been removed from our site, and any payments that have been processed by our automated payment services are being returned immediately. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. It truly was an honest mistake, and mwave is deeply concerned about the situation.

All customers who placed an order for this item, will receive a $20 OFF coupon for any future purchase with mwave, as a token of our appreciation of your understanding. The following coupon code will be activated for your account on file with us by the end of the day.

Coupon Code: *******
Expiration: 1/31/10

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for your patience understanding.

Sincerely,

Mwave.com

Just got that too...

Alright what's the next cheapest 1Tb or 1.5Tb drive I can order :(

I also got that and I ordered a couple minutes after it was posted on SD. Still, $20 ain't bad, IMO. Plus, the coupon has a long expiration date.

well they shouold be $80 soon, so $80-20 isnt bad but you would be limited to only 1 at that price. :(

n/m, just got the email.
Thank you for placing an order with mwave.com. It is with our deepest apologies
that we notify you of a pricing error that occurred on our web site over this
past weekend. The price for the Samsung hard drive that is included in your
recent order, was unfortunately advertised in error due to a vendor
miscommunication.

Mutha puss bucket...

Oh well. At least I got a $20 off coupon out of it. I'll just buy another couple of those 640gb WD from the Egg.

Anyone get their money back? I paid with PayPal and still haven't gotten a refund, which, according to the email, was being issued "immediately."

awwww

We are sorry
NO Product of AA75026 is available at this moment

It's not as if it was going to be back in stock at the $60 price. Did you read the rest of the thread? ;)

They never charged my card, so no worries on my money. Mwave doesn't have anything right now that I need or want that's worth buying even with the $20 coupon. Nice of them to give it a far of expiration date.

Anyone get their money back? I paid with PayPal and still haven't gotten a refund, which, according to the email, was being issued "immediately."

Yes, I received my money back with paypal yesterday.

is it against forum rules to offer $10 for your unused codes??? Im about to make a bigg buy

Yes, I received my money back with paypal yesterday.

Thanks for the information. I guess I am towards the end of the list.

Edit: I emailed them before making my first post concerning the refund and just received this email back from them:
"In regards to your refund all Paypal payments has gone through Paypal credit. The payments have been initiated electronically in mass quantities. However it should take 3-5 days for refund. Therefore you should be receiving an e-mail confirmation from Paypal very soon with the confirmation of credit."

Edit #2: And I just received my refund. :)

Lol, come on guys. This never works :(

Indeed. There were a few times recently when people were able to actually get a product at the wrong price. That or they are on backorder until like 2050. But it still never amazes me that there will *always* be one whiner who is going to file a class action lawsuit, call the Governor of every state, their Congresspeople, firebomb the company and leave a bag o' terds on someones doorstep, all over a price mistake.

Back