HOT - Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD with Heatsink (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-HTSK-1TB) $179.98

Finny76

[H]ard|Gawd
This NVME is on AMAZON at the moment with a $40 off coupon that brings the price down from $219.98 to $179.98

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TKYWB3K/

Edit:
This is the currently the FASTEST PCIE 4.0 NVEM out there! (until the Samsung 980 is released)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice. Ive had my eye on these for my next build. Just waiting to see what Zen 3 will bring to the table.

Thank you for the heads up :) this will go perfectly with my 2TB Adata i picked up a few months ago :)

The non-heatsink version is $159 I believe. I just picked one up at that price a few days ago for my new build (whenever that materializes)

It seems like many motherboards these days have built-in M.2 heatsink shrouds, didn't seem like those would be compatible with this heatsink.
With my mitx x570 setup the added heat sink will help cool my 2tb m.2 drive behind the motherboard. Using an nZxt h1 case.

If someone missed it last time around, it looks like this drive (well the one sans heatsink) is back today as a Shell Shocker deal on Newegg. 20% off of $199 using the coupon code provided on the page, and free shipping.

Back