Hot? Refurbed DFI LP UT nF4 SLI-D $99.99 + $1 shipping @ NewEgg

Every Newegg refurb I ever bought ONLY came with the bare motherboard. No I/O shield (backplate) or anything else. Just thought it would be nice to know beforehand.

Hum most my refurbs came with everything inculding a refurb DFI board I bought, ULtra D

It's hit or miss. I ordered a refurb video card that came with everything and had a broken capacitor so I sent it back. By the luck of the draw, and a bit of my own stupidity I wound up buying back the same refurb card..but the second time they didn't include any of the cables it had the first time they sent it to me.

The refurb that come with all the accessories tend be be returns by retail consumers. Those don't coem with accessaries tend to be factory refurb. When I RMA MB to the manufacturers, they usually only require the bare MB.

Roberty said:
Every Newegg refurb I ever bought ONLY came with the bare motherboard. No I/O shield (backplate) or anything else. Just thought it would be nice to know beforehand.

ive gotten full boxed retail refurbs before from egg, its just customer returns- some work some dont, some return full box some return only the mobo.

i got a 6800 refurb from newegg which came with the box and all accessories. But, it was very glitchy and eventually [it seems] blew out my antec psu. Newegg took it back for full refund even after the return period, although they made it clear they wouldn't do this for me again. (The psu antec replaced free.)

Back