*HOT* Radeon 9800 pro 239.99 *HOT*

Smititty

[H]ard|Gawd
holy shi*t i've been waiting for a deal like this to get my 9500 pro that is crappin out on me out of my machine. gonna print out the 9800 pro page and the info page for the store in chicago........hopefully bestbuy or circuitcity will pricematch a store that is about 60 miles away.........will report back tomorrow or the day after

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

Glad some people are benefiting from this. Unfortunately for the rest of us who don't have a conveniently placed microcenter, there is no way to get in on the deal unless you want to wait for backorder. I already tried doing this through ingram micro and they are backordered till the 13th so you can either wait or possibly hit newegg refurbs which is what I ended up doing for the same price as microcenter.

Here is the ingram micro number if you guys are interested in doing it: IM1628548

can i print off the price on the site or does it have to be an add? i need copy of add lol if so

i printed out ad from micro center online. brought it to circuit city. out in 5 minutes with radeon 9800 pro for $233.93 dollars plus tax.

damn this is so tempting.....i really dont need to be spending this money.......

Originally posted by monkeysofthebutt
ordered min off microcenter.com, backordered :( but i can wait, im using a 9600 pro right now so its not like i need it tomarrow
I've got a 9600 Pro too - it's the AIW version, but I just ordered the 9800 AIW for about $310 with shipping.

While price guarantees for orders placed online fall outside the scope of our policy at this time, our retail store price matching policy guarantees that you will always get the best price when you shop in our stores. If you find a local competitor offering a lower price on an available product of the same brand and model, we'll refund the difference plus another 10% of the difference (within 30 days of purchase, with some exclusions).

:( :( :( i told then *my friend got them to price match it*

i printed the link on microcenter taht had the radeon9800pro for 239 and bought it into circuit city

you guys are damn vultures....:p :p ......i went to microcenter: they didnt have it....went to CC: they didnt have it.....went to best buy: they didnt have it. Who else would price match this??

Give Staples(if you have staples) a call and see if they still have some and Pricematch it. I just order the 9800 pro AIW today!

does this end today(saturday)? That is my guess....if not...then they might have some back in by next week....or have any of you gotten rain checks??

I got the AIW, couldn't resist.

Have been meaning to setup a PVR, so now I'm all set...

Just gotta sell my 5800 Ultra now...

Thanks for the heads up...

DP

would any of you guys happen to have saved that link (with the 9800 and showing its price), since it seems that this store is out of stock...

It is cached on google if you search for it... from there you can print it out. At this point I am going to try and pm locally even though there isn't a local microcenter. Anyone have any success doing this?

if you have any luck pm locally tell me, you may also be able to call staples, LMK, there isnt one in the state, and right now its backordered for me

Originally posted by zerogt86
ya really think tht BB or CC would pm a google cached page?

why would they have to know its cached?? They would call microcenter, not look online

While we are all on the topic of the 9800 AIW does has anyone had problems with the card resetting the mic input values. Everytime I start the TV function it resets and the sound gets all screwed up. Has anyone had this happen. I'm using a Revolution 7.1 I don't think the sound card is at fault.

Originally posted by monkeysofthebutt
why would they have to know its cached?? They would call microcenter, not look online

because the cached page has all that writing on the top (it says its a cached page, etc), or does that go away when you print.

Learn a little HTML, take it right out, BB wont know the difference. No more 9800's at microcenters site dammit!

did that last night :p , but the only thing im woried about is them asking there is no web address on the bottom of the page, and the location of the file instead... ill figure sumthin out.

Well I have one here in dallas. With tax it comes out to 254 something. The cheapes for one on pricewatch right now is 266 with shipping included as an fyi.

I still have my print out...and im going to try to get one tomarrow. Hopefully i can find one.

EDIT: woot!!! 500th post :D :D

Back