Hot? OCZ Vertex 2 EX 120GB for 159.99$

I think the vendor you are trying to type is EN SEE EYE EX. They ticked Kyle off some time back so he blacklisted them. It's probably a decent deal but I don't think Kyle wants them advertised.

I think the vendor you are trying to type is EN SEE EYE EX. They ticked Kyle off some time back so he blacklisted them. It's probably a decent deal but I don't think Kyle wants them advertised.

Oh, didn't know that. I'll remember that next time.

LOL Thats cool... Screw the community out of a hot deal on a great product because of a little spat. Cute...

Thanks for the heads up on the site :)

However, since the Company-that-must-not-be-named is located in Canada, expect to pay a small fortune in shipping charges if you are not local to the chain. I had to when I ordered my i7-950 and Noctua 12 combo and that really reduced the value of the deal.

8 bucks is a lot of shipping? I live in Canada though, so no idea how much it'll cost in US, but I know shipping charges from US to Canada is like losing an arm/leg.

LOL Thats cool... Screw the community out of a hot deal on a great product because of a little spat. Cute...

Thanks for the heads up on the site :)

Take it up with the site owner. I'm just the messenger.

List Price: $215.99
Price: $199.86 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $16.13 (7%)
Post-purchase rebate: $80.00 Get forms
Price after rebate: $119.86

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/OCZ-Technology-Vertex-2-5-Inch-OCZSSD2-2VTXE120G/dp/rebates/B003NE5JCO/ref=dp_mir_current?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=electronics"]Amazon.com: OCZ Technology 120 GB Vertex 2 Series SATA II 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive (SSD) OCZSSD2-2VTXE120G: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415zyLTmslL.@@AMEPARAM@@415zyLTmslL[/ame]

List Price: $215.99
Price: $199.86 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $16.13 (7%)
Post-purchase rebate: $80.00 Get forms
Price after rebate: $119.86

Holy crap, now THAT is [H]ot! $80 rebate though...argh. If it was just $120 I might buy 2-3. With $80 rebate, think I'll buy 0. :(

No idea if I'm totally off here, but after reading the comments with regard to the Sandforce controllers over at a***dtech(figure that out I don't know if that site can be mentioned here), I'd hold off until SF gets that BSOD/not detected problem solved.

My 2 cents...

Pretty sure it's impossible to get both of those rebates.

Wow false advertising, didn't even look at it that closely. One more reason to hate rebates.

Back