Hot? OCZ Agility 60GB $124 AR + FS

Smoking! Already in 4 one :)

What I dont' understand with egg is it's "limit 3" but the rebate is just limit1...?

Smoking! Already in 4 one :)

What I dont' understand with egg is it's "limit 3" but the rebate is just limit1...?

You can only buy up to 3 from newegg.

You can also only get one rebate.

Hot!

Wish I had the money to burn. I'd get one for my HP touchsmart laptop. I love the agility in my desktop.

Sucks that the OCZ Newegg rebates aren't like MC's. They are always good for 4 SSD's.

Thanks OP! I have no self control and got one. I don't know if others caught this but the free shipping is that 5-7 day sheet. I clicked on other options and they listed UPS 3 day as free too so I selected that. That way I"ll get the drive by Thurday here in CA:D

Wow...I am having a hard time refraining from picking one of these up. How do they compare to the X-25M G2's?

In for one. I couldn't resist this price. I imagine that they will continue to fall in price, and it is amazing that Newegg hasn't already sold out. But I thought this was a deal I couldn't pass up. I don't even have a computer to put this in. Both my desktop and laptop are already switched to SSD. Haha.

It is worth noting that the Agility line makes use of whatever brand of Flash is available/cheap at the time of production. As opposed to the Vertex line, where they guarantee a minimum quality of Flash. This means that the speed of the Agility drives can fluctuate depending on what Flash was used, and there will be speed differences between drives with different manufacture dates. (This is an anomoly, but one batch of the Agility outperformed the Vertex line.)

Note, the firmware for the Vertex line is pretty mature. You can get TRIM or Garbage Collection firmware. GC will work independently of OS, so you can throw it in a MACOSX or WinXP system.

Man so tempting... If it was a vertex I'd be all over it.

If they still have them in a hour or so I'll probably bite. Buy this up you greedy bastards so I'll save some cash. lol

I've got one of these in my MacBook Pro and it screams. I'll switch my windows desktops to SSDs when they become more affordable. But this is a killer deal, I paid $167 for my Agility a few months ago.

Maaaann its getting harder and harder to resist picking up a ssd, they are finally getting cheaper and cheaper.

Back