creamypie

Gawd
OCZ 2GB PC2-6400 800MHz DDR2 - Dual Channel Kit - OCZ2P8002GK 129.99 after:
Linky

$50.00 Mail in Rebate valid from 2006-07-28 to 2006-08-01
Linky

$10.00 Mail in Rebate - 2 valid from 2006-07-29 to 2006-07-30
Linky

Wait a minute...how are you supposed to get both rebates if they both require the original UPC cutout?

Good question. Safe to email both rebates with the UPC and original packing slip at the same time?

You won't be able to use both since they both require the original UPC.

How can they advertise it as $129.99 then with $60 in rebates? Seems like fasle advertising.

There is two threads about this now.. but, you might be able to get around it by sending both rebates in 1 envelope with the original UPC. Call them first and someone confirm.

w1retap said:
There is two threads about this now.. but, you might be able to get around it by sending both rebates in 1 envelope with the original UPC. Call them first and someone confirm.

That's what i would do. Send both rebates in the same envelope and if there is a problem then call after they are submitted. The second one is only $10 so you won't be out much anyways. This is the best high speed DDR2 you will be able to get for the price so no reason not to jump on this if you havn't already.

burningrave101 said:
That's what i would do. Send both rebates in the same envelope and if there is a problem then call after they are submitted. The second one is only $10 so you won't be out much anyways. This is the best high speed DDR2 you will be able to get for the price so no reason not to jump on this if you havn't already.
hahaha... but, companies are assholes, and they would probabaly just honor the $10 only since you tried to "cheat" the system in their eyes. I would definetly call before doing this. :p

Back