HOT!! Nintendo DSi - $62 @ Mantomi - Walk in Only

Lamont

Supreme [H]ardness
For the few of you who are kinda near one of these stores. I just got the paper in the post. Mantomi in Akita... that be in Japan.

DSi for 5,900 Yen.

Wow....this is a hot deal....for those 3 Hardcore members who live near Mantomi in Akita....in Japan....................................................................

You offering to go in there and pick up a bunch of them to ship to members here for cheap?

Might have to make a trip to Tokyo soon to jump on this! Any more info? What post was it in / how long is this deal offered?

the transcontinental flight required kinda kills this one for me.

Might have to make a trip to Tokyo soon to jump on this! Any more info? What post was it in / how long is this deal offered?

My flight just arrived. Mid flight I realized, woah the grand I just spent on round trip airfare and hotel reservations kinda takes away from the 100 bucks I saved on the DSi.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

My flight just arrived. Mid flight I realized, woah the grand I just spent on round trip airfare and hotel reservations kinda takes away from the 100 bucks I saved on the DSi.

And the hundreds [or thousands] you exported back to the States (or better yet, the suckers in Canada) just made you a happy puppy amiright.

Lol actually I wish I could fly out there and buy 1,000 of them. I'd make 2.5x my money.

It would actually cost me about thirty dollars and take 3 and a half hours to go to Tokyo!

Back