[Hot] MSI Radeon 7770 OC 1GB + Sleeping Dogs + FS - $90 AR

I've been looking to upgrade from my dual 5770s, but with the 8000 series so near I haven't been able to bring myself to nabbing anything... This is damn tempting though... Too bad it's MIR "Purchase Before" time expires in a few hours.

I don't remember the exact card I bought, ,but around black friday I bought a 7770 for $69 after MIR ( no game though).

Nice price in post, but did they change it? I only see $10 rebate when I click link.

Waiting on SonDa5's professional opinion on this deal, might quadfire these beasts.

Waiting on SonDa5's professional opinion on this deal, might quadfire these beasts.

:D

The deal looks dead or never happened. :confused:

Max Xfire is limited to 2 of these cards.

For $90 you get alot of card for the money and you could have alot of fun gaming with it or over clocking it for fun. If you can afford 2 of them I think you are better off buying a single 2GB HD7850 with a 256bit memory interface. Like this one. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127706

Last edited:
I've been looking to upgrade from my dual 5770s, but with the 8000 series so near I haven't been able to bring myself to nabbing anything... This is damn tempting though... Too bad it's MIR "Purchase Before" time expires in a few hours.

8000 series is a bit away, actually. Not to mention, on release date, we'll only see the big GPUs and not the mainstream ones. It'll be a while before the 8770s or similar cards start trickling down, and to normal prices at that.

But if you're still fine on your two 5770s, no reason in upgrading yet.

Back