[Hot??] Might & Magic Heroes VI Deluxe Digital Edition $18.69

sfsuphysics

[H]F Junkie
Not sure if this game is bug ridden and this is why it's so cheap. I've given up on "Kings Bounty" type of games like this as they do tend to get a bit tedious after a while.

Either way, it's like $50 on steam, this is through Gamestop's "impulse" not sure if it can be activated on Steam. But I figure there's people who do like these games since they made so damn many versions of them :)

http://impulsedriven.com/heroes6dlx

Deluxe Edition Bonus Content

* Unlockable Content
o 1 Bonus Single Player Map
o 4 In-Game Heroes
o
+ Aguirre
+ Sveltana
+ Yume
+ Kraal
o 2 In-Game Artifacts
o
+ Staff of Cleansing
+ Staff of Asha’s Eightfold
* Digital Goodies
o Game Soundtrack
o Art Book (PDF)
o Game Poster (PDF)
* 1 month free subscription code to Heroes Kingdom

I bought it a few weeks back and didn't have any issues with it. I don't like the rush required on every map to avoid the enemy npc becoming too powerful to defeat.

What are you supposed to do with a PDF copy of a poster, go to your local print store and pay $10 to get it printed out on a plotter?

i have it, havent made it very far yet but ive encountered exactly zero bugs so far. its simplified compared to the older games in the series but i like it a lot. graphics are okay. i thought you always had to rush at first, but i kept wiping...so i tried just wasting turns for like three weeks and farmed my garrison. won the map boss relatively easily but lost a bunch of units

if youre at all interested i would say its certainly worth 20 bucks. if your internet connection craps out during play, you cant get xp for your heros weapon though. kind of dumb.

Back