HOT! MCE IR keyboard OEM $35.95!!

Just the keyboard or this come with the IR remote receiver too?
Pointless w/o the receiver. (unless MCE PCs have that built in?)

This is just the keyboard - plan on spending another $25-$30 for a MCE remote and receiver if you do not already have a usb MCE receiver

Just a reminder, its for instore pick up only. I only see 3 locations TOTAL... ALL in Ca.

No... it doesn't appear to be pick up only....it says, "For in-store pickup: please call store location for availability"... I take that as if you want to pick it up call first..

also... i went through all the steps of the checkout except for confirm and no problems...unless it just let's you order it for shipping and then they have to call you to say "sorry, no shipping"... that's a possibility...

I bit, shipping was 9.75$ for me though for a total of about 45.65$.. but still cheaper than anywhere else. Thanks OP, will let you guys know how it turns out.

I bit, shipping was 9.75$ for me though for a total of about 45.65$.. but still cheaper than anywhere else. Thanks OP, will let you guys know how it turns out.

The dollar sign goes in front of the numbers. example: $5.99

I've wanted to know if something like this MCE remote would work on anything other than the dell xps m2010 laptop (it's available through Dell only with that laptop, thats why i ask) - Dell WJ151 Premium Remote

hvghvcfr.JPG

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm sure that remote will work with MCE, but the other cursor functionality and LCD readout would require the Dell software to be installed. I wouldn't risk it.

I'm sure that remote will work with MCE, but the other cursor functionality and LCD readout would require the Dell software to be installed. I wouldn't risk it.

it uses that new gyration technology, like is in the wii remote. I just want to know if it uses a wireless usb adapter or bluetooth or something else to connect to the system. The software for it is right here, and the info on connecting it to the computer is right here, but it doesn't say if it uses bluetooth or some other method to connect to the computer. What's funny is Dell only offers this remote for sale with the m2010, yet the manual showing how to connect it uses an image of an Inspiron laptop as it's reference model.

Back