HOT: Mass Effect Trilogy PC (Download) $9.89 at Gamestop.com

Dang you guys are killing me with these PC sales. My wife loved this on the XBOX. Worth getting for the PC?

Yes. There are actually a couple of texture mods for the games. They don't make it look like Crysis, but still nice. Also you get the DLC for the first one for free.

The first game is a little wonky on PC from my experience. I had corrupt game save issues which set me back hours at several points, and if I remember correctly no native controller support.

The third game was great though. No real complaints there. I played the 2nd on xbox only so no comment.

The first game is a little wonky on PC from my experience. I had corrupt game save issues which set me back hours at several points, and if I remember correctly no native controller support.

The third game was great though. No real complaints there. I played the 2nd on xbox only so no comment.

It's PC, the whole reason for playing is better graphics and the use of a keyboard and mouse. I am a die hard fan and have the trilogy with all DLC on both Xbox and PC. I vastly prefer the PC version. If you suck at using a keyboard and mouse for game play then stick with the console version.

Damnit, I didn't even really like the Mass Effect games, but I can't resist at this price.

I still have to play the first two games I own. I try to play them and I like the action and graphics but the endless meetings and chit chat skull sessions between characters gets real tedious.

I still have to play the first two games I own. I try to play them and I like the action and graphics but the endless meetings and chit chat skull sessions between characters gets real tedious.

Dude, thats the entire point of the game. It isn't just a RPG nor is it a FPS. All of the conversations are meant to suck you into the game and eventually you start to care about the characters and the story that they build for you.

It's PC, the whole reason for playing is better graphics and the use of a keyboard and mouse. I am a die hard fan and have the trilogy with all DLC on both Xbox and PC. I vastly prefer the PC version. If you suck at using a keyboard and mouse for game play then stick with the console version.

Your opinion doesn't validate crap. I love mouse and keyboard but I was traveling at the time and playing in hotels while staying in towns of client hospitals. Guess what's easier to use on a hotel bed? Guess what would have been super easy to implement that I had to get 3rd party support for?

Don't defend a move that was part of a bad overall port that received criticism as such. Yeah, they're good games. The first one could have had a better port.

Just a word of warning about downloading from them.

I didn't have an account with Gamestop. When I went to purchase this it said you didn't have to "continue as a guest" was what it said. So I purchased it as a guest. After purchase it said I would receive some emails.

Email 1 - Thank you for your purchase.
Email 2 - For your protection, we do not send download codes directly through email. You can access your download codes, view your order details, and find the installation instructions on your account's Order History Details page.

No, you dumb asses I can't because I DON'T HAVE AN account.

So I had to send an email to try to get this straightened out and still NO GAME.

Nevermind, I found the code. It is on one final page after ordering. Thank god I didn't close the page.

Last edited:
Back