Hot: Logitech G710+ Mechanical Cherry Brown $95 Amazon today

Adidas4275

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Mech...d=1406657455&sr=1-1&keywords=Logitech+G710++M
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitec...218808243010&skuId=6819135&st=g710+&cp=1&lp=1

newegg is $99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126299&cm_re=g710+-_-23-126-299-_-Product

419R21iCC0L.jpg

This is hot, i just bought one for the $130 or so it was last week and it is a nice keyboard. not silent, but a nice sturdy keyboard with good backlighting macro keys and media buttons.

I have enjoyed my week with mine, even at $35 more $$ I felt it was a good purchase

I believe this is today only

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I agree - I have one of these and I love it. Way nicer than the average keyboard. I do like it over the G15 as well.

I'm tempted to pick up a second one actually.

there are other options for a mechanical keyboard for around $100 but generally they dont have media keys... 100% mechanical on all keys, backlighting, macros and such....

Can anyone confirm that this is today only? I will run over to Best Buy right now if that is the case ;).

I assume this uses the same macro interface / drivers that my original G15 is now using? I just setup a new PC and am really impressed with the unified interface for my G930, G15, and G700s drivers. I kind of wanted to wait for the Corsair MX RGB keyboards, but the Logitech software and cheaper price is making me want to pick this up.

yeah i had a razer mouse with my logitech headphones and it is lame to have so much software running...

the unified UI is nice and simple. it does use the same macro setup as the G15 but has 3 modes for the macros for different tasks with the 1 bank of keys... also a quick record fucntion for macros ingame...

i dont really use them much (dont know if they are useful in BF4....) I just have one set to type the console command for FPS to be displayed :/

what kind of stabs does it have? looks cheap and ugly :( What kind of keycaps? Plate mounted or PCB mounted switches? I like browns, but I have quickly learned they are only one aspect of a good keyboard.

Last edited:
Thoroughly unimpressed. I actually just returned one. Long story short, I thought my Blackwidow Ultimate had died (MX Blues), and I thought i'd try the 710+ out. The key caps are pretty thin, but the matte finish is nice, and the Brown switches are no louder than a standard keyboard. BUT... The thing was very uncomfortable to use. The board's incline when the feet are extended is not great enough to make much of a difference. The software was also pretty mediocre, and not nearly as robust as Razer's solution.

It has a lot of bells and whistles, but it wasn't awesome as a keyboard.

i've heard these logitech have keys falling out. any truth to that?

edit: hmm some searching found that the plastic part that attaches to the switches is not very sturdy plastic so it breaks and keys fall out. I guess I'll hold off on buying this

Last edited:
i've heard these logitech have keys falling out. any truth to that?

edit: hmm some searching found that the plastic part that attaches to the switches is not very sturdy plastic so it breaks and keys fall out. I guess I'll hold off on buying this

This is exactly what happened to mine.

Yeah, after reading up on this KB I decided to hold off on this one. But Best Buy still has it for $94.99. I might spend the extra money on a Corsair K95.

Thoroughly unimpressed. I actually just returned one. Long story short, I thought my Blackwidow Ultimate had died (MX Blues), and I thought i'd try the 710+ out. The key caps are pretty thin, but the matte finish is nice, and the Brown switches are no louder than a standard keyboard. BUT... The thing was very uncomfortable to use. The board's incline when the feet are extended is not great enough to make much of a difference. The software was also pretty mediocre, and not nearly as robust as Razer's solution.

It has a lot of bells and whistles, but it wasn't awesome as a keyboard.

I thoroughly disagree about the software. It is very polished in my opinion and works very well.

I just picked it up at Best Buy yesterday. Used it a bit last night and I like it a lot. I am not too worried about any issues because Logitech support has always been really good. I also tend to not have problems with keyboards, my original G15 was still in pretty good shape, so I don't think I am an overly heavy user and don't expect to be breaking keys.

@ Justintoxicated

The keys are mounted to a metal plate and then soldered to a PCB underneath that. http://www.overclock.net/t/1316586/logitech-g710-disassembly-and-modification-56k-warning

Tempting, if Logitech would come out with a G19 version of this keyboard it would be an insta-buy. Hmm...

so prices have changed today but they are still much lower than the were a week ago...

BestBuy and Amazon are now at $109 (were $130-$150 last week)

Newegg is $99 (best price i can find)

Man I just bought one of these from Amazon for $120 less than a week ago. Bummer :/

Have this keyboard. Love it. Media keys were super important to me. Software is alright. Keys are kinda loud. Dont find the mechanical aspect to really make much of a difference for comfort/ease of use, but whatever.

I had a Corsair K90 before this. G710+ >>>>>>>>>........... >>>>>>>> K90.

I bought one a month ago at Best Buy and I love it. I thought I preferred Blues but got this and almost instantly started thinking Browns were for me and I think that's the case now.

I love the feature to make the WASD keys brighter or dimmer than the other keys. The volume roller and mute button are great and I use them all the time. The Macro on the fly recording is awesome as well. I've used that a couple times already. The software is fine. Been using LGS for a while now and it works great and is very transparent. Not crazy about the looks though but that's my only complaint. I paid $120 for mine at BB so $100 is a great deal IMO. Keyboard "purists" will hate it but I love mine. Haven't has any keys falling out either. LOL!

only thing I have to say about this keyboard is that the wrist rest was really harsh on my wrists. It slopes downward, which made my wrists slide off of it. And it makes me position my wrists at a weird angle that made it painful to use over long periods of time.

This is actually the first wrist rest Ive ever actually used. All the others Ive ever tried I didnt really like. Maybe its because it slopes down a little more than the others but it works very well for me but I use a keyboard drawer and the keyboard almost literally sits in my lap while I recline so maybe thats why it works for me but not for others.

Price dropped back down to $99 today.

I jumped into a chat with Amazon since my keyboard just came this Monday and I paid $120. They are going to credit me the difference. Whoop!

Figures. I should start posting a thread anytime I buy something because then you guys will know that that product is about to come out a whole lot cheaper in a couple weeks.

Back