[HOT] Logitech G602 Gaming Wireless Mouse $24.99

to be fair its a terrible mouse. I have it and regret ever getting it, this is coming from a logitech fanboy. Running 3 g700's currently

I bought this for my GF at Christmas and she likes it but doesn't know any better. I hooked it up for her and was like ..... meh

to be fair its a terrible mouse. I have it and regret ever getting it, this is coming from a logitech fanboy. Running 3 g700's currently

That's just like... your opinion man... I have a half dozen of these between work and home PC's, and I love them. Favorite mouse ever.

That's just like... your opinion man... I have a half dozen of these between work and home PC's, and I love them. Favorite mouse ever.

Middle clicker on mine went out (or started getting very finicky) a very long time ago. Other than that it works, but it's kind of shitty. Not a rare problem with these, either. Just look it up.

Side buttons also require way too much actuation force IMO.

ive got one i use with my back up rig. i have no complaints. for $25 i would have picked up at least a couple for future builds if nothing else. customers love wireless!

Good mouse but horrible switches. G602's are prone to having ghost doubleclick issues as the switch arm bends with regular use, eventually getting to the point where using a hammer to smash the button doesn't even register a click. I ended up tossing my G602 in the trash after a year or so of regular use because of it.

Logitech always has to discontinue their greatest mice. The logitech cracked blue G5 and the G700s. Get your shit together, Logitech.

Loved the G602, but after I relocated, I had to place my wireless router next to my desk. Immediately started to notice my mouse skipping all over the place, which must be due to interference on the 2.4GHz band from the router. Switched with my wife's G602 to verify the result, and ultimately had to go back to a wired mouse.

Last edited:
Back