hot: lian li pc-o11 dynamic white $111.99 with FREE "lian li cable strimer 24 pin cable"

• Thread starter Deleted member 89137
  • Start date
i love this case.. so much i have it in black and the gold front and even the air... i need this? no, but damn if they make another great case like this again...

yeah deals dead.. loooks like they where selling off exxess iventory, hit the number now back to normal.

Deal is live as of 6/8/19 2:15 EST. Just placed my order. Thanks OP!

Penguincomp beats me to it

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.... Mine should be here Tuesday. I can't wait to rebuild my system in it. Always been a huge fan of the front glass design.

Got mine today, already threw my ryzen rig in there. Really nice case. Need to get some new fans for it though as mine are looking a bit dated lol. It's pretty hard to get a decent picture of the lighting with my camera, it just looks a bit washed out....
ZcTj7OB.jpg

Looks great. Can't wait to transplant my build over to the new case. This waiting is killing me. :)

Reactions: drklu
like this
Looks great. Can't wait to transplant my build over to the new case. This waiting is killing me. :)
only thing that sucks is my gigabyte x370 board doesnt have a RGB input or a usb type c header apparently... :/

Got mine today, already threw my ryzen rig in there. Really nice case. Need to get some new fans for it though as mine are looking a bit dated lol. It's pretty hard to get a decent picture of the lighting with my camera, it just looks a bit washed out....
View attachment 167240

Where does the heat from that top mounted AIO go? It seems like the case is sealed up tight at the top and has a front panel made entirely of glass?

Where does the heat from that top mounted AIO go? It seems like the case is sealed up tight at the top and has a front panel made entirely of glass?
The top, bottom, and right side of the case are all ventilated. Also there are holes in the pci brackets, and there is a vent at the back for air to pull through or out depending on fan setup.

5S6ZDMg.jpg

bVrkkq6.jpg

Attachments

• 5S6ZDMg.jpg
    5S6ZDMg.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 59
Thanks for the info. It's a nice looking case assuming those slats do not cause a ton of noise from air rushing through them.

I'd love to get a replacement for my TT View 71 TG, as it is insanely heavy and the fxvt that the side panels do not seal at all really sucks for Cleabing even with low flow high positive pressure fans.

The bad thing is that I could not really even give it away as the shipping would be insane since it's like 46lbs empty.

Thanks for the info. It's a nice looking case assuming those slats do not cause a ton of noise from air rushing through them.

I'd love to get a replacement for my TT View 71 TG, as it is insanely heavy and the fxvt that the side panels do not seal at all really sucks for Cleabing even with low flow high positive pressure fans.

The bad thing is that I could not really even give it away as the shipping would be insane since it's like 46lbs empty.
Sell it locally?

The top, bottom, and right side of the case are all ventilated. Also there are holes in the pci brackets, and there is a vent at the back for air to pull through or out depending on fan setup.

View attachment 167880
View attachment 167879
Lian Li - almost forgot about them, havent had one of those since my PC-7N waaaay back in the day. (since marriage and kids I dont get to have much fun anymore)

That case is sick...
but the crooked Ryzen sticker is driving me NUTS!

I've been monitoring the prices a bit... They very a ton, even within a few hours. It was like $118 earlier today, and not it's back up to $140. If you don't see a price you like... wait a day or two. If the case were in black, I'd have already bit and I'd be spending the night rebuilding my 1700x custom loop in there. :-/

now OOS while it was in my cart...guess not meant to be, I keep missing this deal.

now OOS while it was in my cart...guess not meant to be, I keep missing this deal.

Wow... glad I bit, then! I wonder if the reason the price ends in .98 is because they were just clearance them, it's a pretty common practice. There is a button to sign up to get "in Stock Notification," so... maybe it will come back.

This is the case to get, I had it, loved it. If I wasn't back to SFF i'd still have it. The case design is phenomenal and debauer did a great job working with Lian Li on this design. The water cooling support is great, I had custom EK kit on x299 and it worked great. Keep in mind that if you go E-ATX it will extend beyond the cable passthroughs on the right side. The good news is that they are angled so they can still be functional. I used this case with a Rampage x299 and thanks to the angled cable passthroughs, it was still functional.

I received the case and transferred my rig into it. It's pretty nice to work in. One big thing to know going in (which I did not) is that if you use a waterblock on your GPU, you are most likely going to have to get a vertical GPU mount and riser kit. Having the section in back big enough for the PSU means that the main section of the case with components isn't wide enough to have a GPU with a water block as the part of the gpu water block with the connectors will stick up too high. I'm running it with the left window of the case off for now, waiting on the vertical mount kit.

I received the case and transferred my rig into it. It's pretty nice to work in. One big thing to know going in (which I did not) is that if you use a waterblock on your GPU, you are most likely going to have to get a vertical GPU mount and riser kit. Having the section in back big enough for the PSU means that the main section of the case with components isn't wide enough to have a GPU with a water block as the part of the gpu water block with the connectors will stick up too high. I'm running it with the left window of the case off for now, waiting on the vertical mount kit.
Which GPU and waterblock is that? Just so I know for future upgrade. Thanks.

PS: I like everything about the case, except with my mobo (Crosshair hero vii), the bottom front panel usb 3 header was blocked if you use the bottom fan spots. I had to order an extension flexible usb 3 adapter to use it with the fans.

Last edited:
It's an MSI Gaming X 1070, with an EK water block.

Which GPU and waterblock is that? Just so I know for future upgrade. Thanks.

PS: I like everything about the case, except with my mobo (Crosshair hero vii), the bottom front panel usb 3 header was blocked if you use the bottom fan spots. I had to order an extension flexible usb 3 adapter to use it with the fans.

Back