[hot] LG LCD HDTV 42" 1080p 120hz @ Newegg $550 AC FS

Yes it is! Thank you sir. I now have a new bedroom TV!

Just a fyi to everyone on here. This set is great for gaming. Very low input lag for a TV!

It is great for gaming, I have a friend who bought it over black friday (I think he paid 500 but I'm not sure, it might have been 600). You will rarely see this one cheaper.

It is great for gaming, I have a friend who bought it over black friday (I think he paid 500 but I'm not sure, it might have been 600). You will rarely see this one cheaper.

I've never seen the D520 this cheap. The D450 was running around this price during Black Friday. Walmart has the D400 which is a very basic set for $499 so this this deal from Newegg is a steal.

Tempting deal. I need a TV for my living room. It has a big picture window so this one with a matte screen may be just what I need.

I've never seen the D520 this cheap. The D450 was running around this price during Black Friday. Walmart has the D400 which is a very basic set for $499 so this this deal from Newegg is a steal.

Have this TV in my bedroom. Picked up about 2 months ago from Frys for $449. :p Ridiculous good price, even at $550 this is a great TV (especially since not everyone has a Fry's)

pretty good deal for. The 42ld450 was $478 early on Black Friday at Amazon for a comparison. But 42ld520 is 120hz and has an extra hdmi

According to the stats on newegg this set has true 5:5/2:2 pulldown for 24/60hz sources respectively. This means it can truly utilize 120hz rather than faking with 3:2 pulldown. For people who look for this feature this set is VERY tempting....

It looks like a very nice TV.

I just bought my new 40" LCD TV for $300 on BF. :cool:

It looks like a very nice TV.

I just bought my new 40" LCD TV for $300 on BF. :cool:

Was it a sweet ass emerson?

Any owners want to chime in on this set? How does the real cinema setting perform on blu-ray etc? I'm seeing mixed things 'round the net.

Thanks for the link. My mother-in-law actually just ordered one from Amazon for my wife and I for Christmas, so I sent her the info since just about the only thing Amazon will price match after the sale is a TV.

Just waiting on UPS for mine. Said it shipped out at 10:11AM yesterday from NJ with a delivery date of today with no updates since then. Needless to say it's 9:28PM EST in MD and no UPS guy. UPS says Newegg needs to start the trace but of course Newegg is now closed for the weekend....

I almost went with the Panasonic plasma, but I'm wary of the lifespan after the black level issues last year.

I got mine today no damage to the box but when I unboxed the tv the top left hand corner has a huge crack in the bezel... So I gotta send it back DOH!

mines due for delivery today as well. just waiting on UPS. i hope everything is fine.

I told my good friend and she had me order one for her last night not a bad price, my 32 almost cost as much :/

My first one got "lost" in shipping by Newegg. From the UPS tracking it never left their dock. (Well it left but not in a UPS truck). I reordered and got it the other day. Makes a great bedroom TV for me. I've dialed in some basic calibrations but need to let the set break in a little.

Back