Hot: LG G2 (verizon/att) $200 off-contract

definitely must have been a price mistake to go down in 20 minutes. I would have been all over that

Had to be a mistake... I would have ordered a couple for VZN for me & my wife at 200 a piece.

I wonder if anyone is going to be lucky enough to get it.

I was very giddy for 1.5 seconds between the time I saw the thread title and saw the second post.

To be fair to the OP, I managed to catch it while it was up. I then proceeded to dither about to check up on AT&T vs VZW and unlocking and rooting and what not. By the time I got back to the page (couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes) it wouldn't let me add to cart.

Pretty sure they got cancelled. Most people in the article comments that ordered one said they were cancelled at least.

What's it to him? He either hits a home run and gets a bunch of phones to resell, or the order gets canceled. Capitalism baby!

Lol, I dont mind either. Early bird gets the worm, if he had enough money to buy it and got it then good or him. I wouldnt buy that many because trying to sell that many isnt worth my time.

Lol, I dont mind either. Early bird gets the worm, if he had enough money to buy it and got it then good or him. I wouldnt buy that many because trying to sell that many isnt worth my time.

Pretty sure he was not going to tie up $10,000 in an online purchase.

Back