Hot: LG G2 (verizon/att) $200 off-contract

Activate: AMD

[H]ard|Gawd
definitely must have been a price mistake to go down in 20 minutes. I would have been all over that

bastage

Pics of your wife?
Had to be a mistake... I would have ordered a couple for VZN for me & my wife at 200 a piece.

ziddey

Supreme [H]ardness
I wonder if anyone is going to be lucky enough to get it.

Rylan

Gawd
I was very giddy for 1.5 seconds between the time I saw the thread title and saw the second post.

elleana

2[H]4U
To be fair to the OP, I managed to catch it while it was up. I then proceeded to dither about to check up on AT&T vs VZW and unlocking and rooting and what not. By the time I got back to the page (couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes) it wouldn't let me add to cart.

T4rd

Fully [H]
Pretty sure they got cancelled. Most people in the article comments that ordered one said they were cancelled at least.

///AMG

2[H]4U
What's it to him? He either hits a home run and gets a bunch of phones to resell, or the order gets canceled. Capitalism baby!

Lol, I dont mind either. Early bird gets the worm, if he had enough money to buy it and got it then good or him. I wouldnt buy that many because trying to sell that many isnt worth my time.

Power5

Limp Gawd
Lol, I dont mind either. Early bird gets the worm, if he had enough money to buy it and got it then good or him. I wouldnt buy that many because trying to sell that many isnt worth my time.

Pretty sure he was not going to tie up $10,000 in an online purchase.