Hot? Intel Celeron E3200 + MSI G31TM-P21 $30 AR @ Fry's B&M

Id like to get this combo to build a cheap folding maching.
if anyone can pick up a combo and wants to make a few $$ lmk.

Saw this in the paper this morning. Got the last 2 @ Sacramento about an hr ago. Only open box MBs left, hope they are okay. (usually are, # of stupid people > # of bad boards)

Hot deal

Compared to a post I did 2 weeks ago with the same motherboard, this has a
better processor
2.4 ghz vs 2.0 ghz
1 mb l2 cache vs 512kb
45 nm vs 65 nm
Intel Virtualization vs no Intel Virtualization (you need a different motherboard though)

Finally this deal is 5 dollars cheaper.

Yes this is hot

Another way to put it is that newegg has the same processor for $50

The thread from 2 weeks ago
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1490612

not a hot deal. i was going to sell a system with a g31 mobo and e3200 chip. sure as hell can't sell it on these forums now for any kind of profit :D ebay here i come

not a hot deal. i was going to sell a system with a g31 mobo and e3200 chip. sure as hell can't sell it on these forums now for any kind of profit :D ebay here i come
Im sure you can still sell it on here, people with access to a Frys is certainly not the majority.

This combo is great for a HTPC, the board is microATX and the stock celery cooler is short.

If you want to sell me one let me know.

If anyone got any of these that they don't want, I'll pay ya extra + shipping for it. Need a little PC for my girlfriend to do her papers when she's over here

If anyone got any of these that they don't want, I'll pay ya extra + shipping for it. Need a little PC for my girlfriend to do her papers when she's over here

Got the last one in wilsonville oregon. Nice little deal.

hopefully there is still more in san jose where im originally from... texted my bro hopefully he comes through lol :D

Damn, you could build a whole pc for under $100 with that motherboard. epic

Back