[Hot!] Humble Bundle! PC and Android (9 games for $6.75)

SubtleOne

Limp Gawd
The new Humble Bundle is up and for all games that have an Android version (like Dungeon Defenders), they are included as well!

The games are:

Beat Hazard Ultra
Dynamite Jack
Solar 2
NightSky HD

Pay more than the average of $6.74 (as of this writing) to unlock:

Splice
Super Hexagon
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Sword & Sworcery EP

And a series of soundtracks included with the games in this bundle!

I bought it for the soundtracks. I really need to stop collecting digital items. :)

I bought it for the soundtracks. I really need to stop collecting digital items. :)

The Sword and Sworcery soundtrack alone is worth $7. Everything else is just an awesome bonus.

That said, I'm getting a bit tired of the repeat games in these bundles.

The Sword and Sworcery soundtrack alone is worth $7. Everything else is just an awesome bonus.

That said, I'm getting a bit tired of the repeat games in these bundles.

This exactly. I used to get REALLY excited with these bundles. Now, every new one that comes out, half the games have already been in a past HB.

This exactly. I used to get REALLY excited with these bundles. Now, every new one that comes out, half the games have already been in a past HB.

The add-on titles are repeats from the last Humble Android Bundle, but this is the first time any of the main titles have been available on Android through the HIB. The add-on titles added during the second week are almost always games from previous bundles anyway, and it's been that way since last year.

Back