HOT HOT HOT deal on 1/2" ID x 5/8" 1/16" OD clear vinyl tubing

smokeysworld

Limp Gawd
Saw this posted in the For Sale/Trade area and had to post it here. Too good of a deal not to let everyone in on. Plus Dave is a great guy to deal with. Not to mention I have heard his lapping kits are the best money can buy. Either way make sure you check it out.

Quote: Insulglass

FS: Special offer on water cooling tubing

I have obtained several hundred feet of 1/2" ID x 5/8" OD clear vinyl tubing (made in the USA). It seems to be pretty standard stuff, I think it compares favorably to some OEM tubing in a water cooling kit I recently obtained. This tubing is ideal for water cooling systems with 1/2" hose barbs, and the wall thickness is the standard size for "quick-connect" fittings.

As many of you know (and have purchased), I sell heat sink lapping kits - see them at www.easypckits.com. If anyone is putting a water cooling system together, you should consider lapping your waterblock anyway. With the purchase of ANY heat sink lapping kit at normal price, I'll sell any reasonable amount of tubing for only $.15 per foot. This is appx 1/8th to 1/10th standard prices online, and lapping kits range from $4 up to $13 depending on type and components. I would recommend 10 feet of tubing just in case but you can buy any length you need (obviously, I am intending this for end users and not dealers). Shipping will be at actual cost.

If interested, simply email me the length you need with your zip code - I'll cut it, make the lapping kit, weigh the contents, and let you know the exact shipping and total cost. Then just Paypal me the total and I'll get it on the way pronto. You WILL get more value than you expect from a transaction with me!

One note - please email instead of PM for much faster responses. Bumps appreciated, especially former customers!

Dave
[email protected]
www.easypckits.com

Originally posted by insulglass
BTW... I'll keep this deal open as long as I have tubing in stock. While response has been good, I still have several 100' rolls.

Dave
[email protected]

are you schizo? why are you responding to your own post under a different username when you are clearly the same person. crazy... man...:p

Originally posted by pakotlar
are you schizo? why are you responding to your own post under a different username when you are clearly the same person. crazy... man...:p

?

he thought the same guy was posting over and over.

first post has a quote from the guy, 2nd two are the guy.

anyway...ill pass. no water cooling rig here ;)

Originally posted by pakotlar

lol

I can't post something I think is a hot deal? Geez man was just trying to let everyone in on the deal that I got. But hey you don't have to capture this deal if you don't want to. I already bought 20' of tubing from him :D

Originally posted by smokeysworld
lol

I can't post something I think is a hot deal? Geez man was just trying to let everyone in on the deal that I got. But hey you don't have to capture this deal if you don't want to. I already bought 20' of tubing from him :D

cool!

's a great price, but i dont know if i'd ever go back to vinyl after i tried clearflex... i assume it only gets better with tygon, but i'll never be able to justify the extra cost in my mind. Vinyl does the job, but it's just a little too stiff for me.

Yeah, there are several different formulations out there. I would rate this vinyl tubing in the middle of the pack.

The problem is, you don't get somehting for nothing. For example, if you get some tubing that is softer and more flexible, it is much more likely to kink and flatten out. If it is TOO stiff, it can put unwanted side pressure on cards and chips.

Like I said, for $.15 per foot, it's easy enough to try out on the cheap.

Dave
[email protected]

Originally posted by insulglass
Yeah, there are several different formulations out there. I would rate this vinyl tubing in the middle of the pack.

The problem is, you don't get somehting for nothing. For example, if you get some tubing that is softer and more flexible, it is much more likely to kink and flatten out. If it is TOO stiff, it can put unwanted side pressure on cards and chips.

Like I said, for $.15 per foot, it's easy enough to try out on the cheap.

Dave
[email protected]

agreed, the softer/more flexible vinyl (thinner) is a PITA. I like vinyl for external (less extremely tight bends, IMO) cooling. Vinyl is also pretty good at holding it's form, so you can boil the stuff and get it bent the way you like. .15 is pretty killer though.

Back