Hot? Gigabyte R9 390 $248.27 @ Jet.com

thats an awesome deal on an 8gb card. i have the r9 290 and it basically never lags at 2k

Looks like the list price went up about $40, it's now listed as $343.49. Still under $300 with the code and free shipping + no CA tax, no rebates needed either. I'd expect this deal to be dead by the end of the day so act quick if you want one.

Yeah I've had it with Jet, they've figured out everyone is using the 20%/$50 off codes on items and so they're raising the prices to points that when you use the codes they might still be more expensive than elsewhere. I mean they have a fricking Evga 970 for $440 FFS, but "$70 off" plus $50 still makes it a $320 card

I know they're in the business of making money, but this stinks like going out of business sales where they jack up all the prices then slap on huge "Save up to 50%" net result is you aren't getting any deal

Newegg is doing the same thing. .I wanted the gtx970 strix for $299 but the 5% off for mobile orders..In stock on the main site but sold out on the mobile..I guess they don't want me to save 15 bucks:(

It's @ $304.98 again. Still a pretty damn good deal for an R390. I always liked Gigabyte product as well. I paid $100.00 more for the R390X. The R390 is the "sweet" spot right now for midrange VC's.

Newegg is doing the same thing. .I wanted the gtx970 strix for $299 but the 5% off for mobile orders..In stock on the main site but sold out on the mobile..I guess they don't want me to save 15 bucks:(

They are also bundling "free" games and as a result the code doesn't work. Tried to order a 980ti yesterday using the 5% off code but couldn't because of the free game that was included.

Back