*HOT* Free Gillette Fusion 5 Blade Shaver from Walmart.

We're Sorry!

The free sample you have requested is sold out. Our samples go fast, so be sure to check out our Free Samples page frequently to take advantage of these great offers!.

That was fast..

That was fast..

Well it is Wal-Mart, and there's no mention of how many they were giving away. Luckily I already got a free one from some other offer.

I know they make most of their money from the replacement blades, but they sure give away a lot of these bodies quite often.

You should learn to copy and paste. ;) It still works.

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/22224/captureAddress.iphtml?item=22224&source=

I got mine last week, it ROCKS. As soon as I run out of M3 power blades, I am going to switch over full time.

Used mine this morning. I have to say I'm pleased. This could bench my Mach3 that I've been using for a while.

I got mine today.

edit 2-23-07: Mini-Review: does a good job, seems quicker and less irritating than a Mach 3. The trimmer, believe it or not, is a nice feature.

Kudos OP!

Got mine too, I used to use one of the free Mach 3s. (its been about 1 year since I bought a razor!) Its quicker and my skin feels smoother.

I tried to get mine but alas it never showed. No biggie I like my Mach 3 and it does not irritate my skin.

KM

Its a trap! As soon as you fall in love with any of the 3/4/5 blade razor freebies, youll be done with your 2nd shave and will have to start shelling out a dollar a day to shave with these. Gillette good news = 10.99/32 disposables... use once and throw away > 1$ day

Back