HOT!!... for Retail employees i7 920 + Vista 64 Ultimate + W7 Voucher for $129.

RADEoN

Supreme [H]ardness
Intel Retail Edge has the baddest deal I've ever seen. All you need to do is work for an Intel Retail partner (I.E Staples, Best Buy, etc) and take 2 tests (they literally took me about 1 minute each, just click quiz use your computer savvy.

Big Deal Bundle #2 – $129 (USD)

* Intel® Core™ i7 920 processor
* Windows Vista Ultimate* (64-bit edition)
* Upgrade voucher to receive Windows 7* (64-bit edition) upon its release

You also have to have 3,000 points, due to the fact you have to be a producer and being a producer requires at least 3,000 points. That means at least a total of 6 quizes/polls (depending on which one you take.)

You also have to verify employment which requires faxing over a copy of your paycheck or paystub (after blacking out personal information.)

I recommend getting at least 6,000 points if you are new for you can get H.A.W.X game (it is oem thus just the cd) if you get a total of 6,000 points. When you spend the points on H.A.W.X you do not delay your big deal purchase.

And there is already a discussion (that is pages long) on the retail edge in the hot deal discussion forum.

I need to bug someone around here who works in retail and isn't interested...lol

What good is this if you don't work for one of those companies? Is there a way around the employment verification?

What good is this if you don't work for one of those companies? Is there a way around the employment verification?

no to employment verification

and it does you no good if you don't work for retail, it is a program intel does encouraging you to learn about intel products by bribing you with good deals and hoping you are more likely to sell intel because of it.

How's this a discussion about a hot deal when you can purchase the item still?

What sucks is that we buy our products from CDW by the thousands , all intel . I handle purchasing on this end and cant register.

Warm at best.

I use linux so win7/vista isn't really worth anything.

i7 920's are only $199-$229 anyhow....

I need to get a ten hour a week position at one of these stores just so I can take advantage of this stuff.
And ^Warm at Best^? its 350 bucks worth of stuff for 129 more than 60% off, even if you don't use windows im sure someone will take it.

I need to get a ten hour a week position at one of these stores just so I can take advantage of this stuff.
And ^Warm at Best^? its 350 bucks worth of stuff for 129 more than 60% off, even if you don't use windows im sure someone will take it.

I'd doubt you can resell the windows license that comes in this deal -- most likely against eula to separate from hardware.

Can anyone confirm?

I'd doubt you can resell the windows license that comes in this deal -- most likely against eula to separate from hardware.

Can anyone confirm?

Yes. All Retail Edge stuff is not for resale. In years past, they've even made you agree not to resell the hardware for a certain amount of time.

I'd also like to note that any further discussion of means to circumvent employment verification will result in bans handed out for all involved parties.

The first deal is just #2, here is the first deal

Big Deal Bundle #1 – $289 (USD)

* Intel® Desktop Board DX58SO

And this is an ongoing discussion from a Hot Deals Discussion thread

It is a good program for those who can take advantage. Many other perks likes events etc...

The first deal is just #2, here is the first deal

Big Deal Bundle #1 – $289 (USD)

* Intel® Desktop Board DX58SO

And this is an ongoing discussion from a Hot Deals Discussion thread

It is a good program for those who can take advantage. Many other perks likes events etc...

Ugh, I need a part-time job at Best Buy....

Ugh, I need a part-time job at Best Buy....

I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.

I wish I had remembered about this deal sooner, I haven't done my verification yet. I'm getting really impatient and I just ordered an i7 from microcenter.

I sold the motherboard and copy of vista ultimate I got two years ago through this.

I got a friend who works at staples. I'm gonna see if I can get him to do this deal for me!!!

I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.

Spit on? Laughed at? Ridiculed by the tech community? All just on the walk up to the front door with your blue shirt and badge!
Retail really has taught me what not to be, not what I should be. This program is really what retail employees should be taking advantage of, lord knows there has got to be SOME perks. HP has a program, AMD, etc... Might as well take the money and run.

Warm at best.

I use linux so win7/vista isn't really worth anything.

i7 920's are only $199-$229 anyhow....

how is almost half price not a hot deal? not even counting windows that you may not use but it is still included.

I will be involved in this one, reminds me of the q6600 deal early last year

Do you have to be employed in a PC sales position to be eligible? Or could a stock boy at Wal-Mart get in on it?

Wal-mart is one of the options and there is an employee option for "other", can't see that it would really hurt to try, and the site doesn't give any specifics as to what type of employee you have to be just retail and work for certain companies, although I wouldn't put stock boy, unless that's your actual job title, retail sales associate sounds better, and is truthful. They might not accept you but is definitely worth a try.

Yeah the big deal is what makes taking the quizzes and stuff worth it...I bought the $129 package earlier today.

first 2000 rockstars to order get a special bonus too...i wonder what it is..hmmm

Still waiting on my verification to finish...

me too :( i faxed it twice (once from an xp computer but im not sure that even worked) and once from work. I also emailed the files to them. All these people said they get verified in hours... not me yet 3 days now

Back