WHQL (used to be Hot fix) Driver 375.95

arestavo

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
If I wanted to play russian roulette nVidi@ I would just call Rihanna. Oh wait..
Anyway I will install these and see how they do.

So far they are acting fine with games and videos.
Update: I did have an issue after using these drivers: My system restarted itself while watching a video a couple hours ago.

Last edited:
Dammit, I just installed the latest drivers this morning and now find they are NFG. But I don't have Pascal so should be good to go, right?

Dammit, I just installed the latest drivers this morning and now find they are NFG. But I don't have Pascal so should be good to go, right?

Maybe. Nvidia has been dropping the ball on their drivers recently, so it really is a "try and see" situation.

For me, I'm sticking with 373.06 until they fix whatever they broke for folding@home.

375.95 seems to have increased my performance in some games back to almost pre-375.86 levels but this driver is less stable than any I've seen in a long time.

I had to go back to 375.70 or something like that. Both 375.86 and 375.95 were garbage. I had performance and stability issues in about half the games I'm playing right now.

Back