HOT! EVGA 600w PSU $30 shipped!

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
EVGA 600w 80+ Black PSU - $30 with FREE expedited shipping from Best Buy!

EVGA - 80 PLUS 600W ATX 12V/EPS 12V Power Supply - Black

This is on SD so it won't last long at all, I just bought 2.

A good deal on a halfway decent backup PSU. No, it's not a $80 Corsair or Seasonic, but it's not Raidmax either. :p

<EDIT>

Someone was asking me on another forum about the build of these EVGA units. On these particular units they use an older HEC/CompuCase platform with a group regulated design. They aren't exactly top tier but they aren't horrible either. NOT something you want to use with a super high end Haswell 5XXX (in fact it's specifically labeled as not being Haswell ready) but it should be OK for most anything else. Like I said, NOT a super high quality Corsair, Seasonic, or Silverstone but it doesn't pretend to be.

I'm pretty sure this is internally identical to the 600w Bronze version, but it's been cheapened further by using a plain punched fan grill and the cables aren't as nice. Here's a review of the bronze version:

EVGA Bronze 600 W Review

</EDIT>

Last edited:
Added a bit more info to the OP for those who are curious about this PSU...

Nice OP. BTW....Do you guys think Teapo has come a long way? Seems like they aren't crap anymore.

Nice OP. BTW....Do you guys think Teapo has come a long way? Seems like they aren't crap anymore.

They're still pretty near the bottom of the barrel, but depending on where and how they're used they're OK. They earned most of their bad rap during the late 90s when bad electrolytics ran rampant - and that was from several manufacturers including Teapo.

BTW, this now appears to be out of stock for ordering online - but you can still find them in your local stores and order them for in-store pickup at this price.

BTW, this now appears to be out of stock for ordering online - but you can still find them in your local stores and order them for in-store pickup at this price.

If your local stores ever stock them.

My local store doesn't stock any PSU gear besides the Insignia-Best-Buy-House-Brand "400W" units that blow up at 300W.

If your local stores ever stock them.

My local store doesn't stock any PSU gear besides the Insignia-Best-Buy-House-Brand "400W" units that blow up at 300W.

True...

Anyway showing back in stock for online purchase as of right now!

Back