HOT!! Dell Home 2407 24'' LCD for $645 shipped or $633 AR

rlee

Gawd
Dell home 24 inch is $703 right now. get a $45 off 400 coupon from playing dell game. Free shipping and no tax for me.

703-45=$658.

Use DPA account, extra 2% off = 645

There was a glitch in their system, it wouldn't give me the 2%, so i called them, and they gave me a $25 rebate coupon instead of the 2%.

AR for me was $633.

Have they got the problems straightened out with the component imputs on these yet? A friend has one and it looks like $hit playing the X-box 360 on it.

Roberty said:
Have they got the problems straightened out with the component imputs on these yet? A friend has one and it looks like $hit playing the X-box 360 on it.

That sucks. I have my 360 hooked up to my 2405FPW and it looks great.

Roberty said:

the vga supposedly looks fine though

Nick P said:
That sucks. I have my 360 hooked up to my 2405FPW and it looks great.

I know - that's weird that the 2405's don't have that problem. :confused:

rlee said:
Dell home 24 inch is $703 right now. get a $45 off 400 coupon from playing dell game. Free shipping and no tax for me.

703-45=$658.

Use DPA account, extra 2% off = 645

There was a glitch in their system, it wouldn't give me the 2%, so i called them, and they gave me a $25 rebate coupon instead of the 2%.

AR for me was $633.

Argh.... How did you get no tax? Tax bumps the price up to $720

Mine comes out to $707 after taxes. I got a $45 off from that Dell Game...

DyNe__ said:
Argh.... How did you get no tax? Tax bumps the price up to $720

Unless you live somewhere like Rhode Island your pretty much S.O.L. about tax since Dell has a business presence in almost every state. :(

I'm not sure why I don't get taxed, I live in Boston, MA. I'm guessing dell is in the location you're trying to send it to

edit:

Dell Catalog Sales LP currently collects applicable sales tax on orders delivered to every state except District of Columbia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Mexico, and Vermont.

I guess I'm lucky :D

Okay.. are there any STACKABLE coupons out there on the net that I could use in conjunction with my $45 off coupon?

Thanks,
Brody

Dell Catalog Sales LP currently collects applicable sales tax on orders delivered to every state except District of Columbia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Mexico, and Vermont.

I bit on this, after $40.32 in taxes, the total was $685.36.

PC-HAngover said:
damn.. how did you get it so low? I am sitting at $695

Might be the difference between your two states sales tax.

Do you keep photoshop open all day?

I keep hearing about this gradient problem, and I do work with photoshop. I wonder how much of this is the monitor and how much is people looking for problems.

That being said I've only worked on a 2407, I do not own one.

frankyk said:
where do they take the 2% off for DPA? i didn't see the discount at all.

i couldnt find it either, thats why i called them and they gave me a $25 rebate instead because the guy said there was a glitch in their system.

The only thing i'll be looking for is dead pixels. Games and movies dont have gradients so i dont give a crap about that. if i dont see it, it wont bother me. if i dont look for it, i wont find it

I used these instructions to get the 2% off: http://hot-deals.org/text/dell60/

So total, there is the current 20% off, the $45 off from the game (if you can get it), and the 2% off for the Dell account. I wish there had been an error with the 2% so I could have saved the extra $10 or so.

e_lectro

rlee said:
The only thing i'll be looking for is dead pixels. Games and movies dont have gradients so i dont give a crap about that. if i dont see it, it wont bother me. if i dont look for it, i wont find it

The only thing that kills it for me is the anything over the component imputs looking like hell thing. I want to pull the trigger but I'll be using it for more than just PC gaming and movies. If I'm going to pay this much for a monitor it's going to be used double duty. I'd also like to use it as a TV (using a satelite receiver for TV output through component to this) when I go camping plus I'd like to use it on the Xbox 360 as well. The component thing will affect these two things very much I'm afraid. :( Maybe I just need to try and find a 2405. :confused:

Roberty said:
The only thing that kills it for me is the anything over the component imputs looking like hell thing. I want to pull the trigger but I'll be using it for more than just PC gaming and movies. If I'm going to pay this much for a monitor it's going to be used double duty. I'd also like to use it as a TV (using a satelite receiver for TV output through component to this) when I go camping plus I'd like to use it on the Xbox 360 as well. The component thing will affect these two things very much I'm afraid. :( Maybe I just need to try and find a 2405. :confused:

im using it for an xbox360 also. you can buy a vga cable and it'll look fine. component does look like crap supposedly, but the vga will fix that

e_lectro said:
I used these instructions to get the 2% off: http://hot-deals.org/text/dell60/

So total, there is the current 20% off, the $45 off from the game (if you can get it), and the 2% off for the Dell account. I wish there had been an error with the 2% so I could have saved the extra $10 or so.

e_lectro

I got a 25% off coupon thinking that I may be able to stack it with one of my $45 off coupons and it doesn't :(

So the cheapest I can get it right now is $697 shipped/taxed

I have a 25% off coupon if anyone wants it.. it expires tomorrow - 8/02

PM me if you want it.

I just hooked mine up. OMG... it's so big. I can't imagine a 30" one.

Man I'm so jealous...I just wish I could try one out to see if it's fast enough for me!

I want this monitor, but I've grown very accustomed to the speed of my VX922 (the only montior that could egt me away from my 21" CRT)

I need more than 1280x1024!!!!

PC-HAngover said:
Awesome! I will definitely use this whenever I order. Thanks man!

No problem, if you are going to buy stuff anyway, no since of turning down free money. You have to wait a while for it to get back to you though, just think of it is an additional rebate.

Back