Hot deals for folders

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but I'm searching for reasonable memory for cheap.
I have a lot of 1333 memory, but I'd like to replace it with 1600.
Cas 7 would be nice, but 9 is fine.
Looking for maybe surplus 1Gb modules?
Where are you guys getting memory for your 4P's these days?

Bit of a bump...I was just browsing Ebay, as you do, and came across what seems to be a good deal on the Opteron 6176. Now, it's on Ebay UK as I'm from the UK, so perhaps it won't be useful for the majority of people here, but for anyone in the UK looking to pick up some G34 chips it seems decent? Please correct me if I'm wrong as I know very little about the standard pricing of these CPUs so I'm going partly off gut instinct and partly off previous pricing but if it is a good deal, hopefully it helps someone :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMD-Opter...Hz-CPU-OS6176YETCEGO-SOCKET-G34-/141153735014

No worries, it was just something I came across and the last posting I could see had them around double that, although that was a while ago. Still, they're the cheapest I can see on Ebay, even if they're not such a great deal. Just thought it was worth posting.

The price of those chips are in ES chip territory. They pop up form time to time, so just watch. :)

The UK factor makes things more expensive at times, so that might not be a bad deal after all.

Back