Hot deals for folders

FYI, I closed on the last one from this seller for $710 plus shipping. I haven't assembled it yet though, so I can't yet verify that the BIOS issue was fixed.

I helped push it to $710:p you can be mad at me for that, or i can be mad at you for outbidding me:p

Title of thread says "hot deals". $800-$850 from the bay...850 new.:p

Got me thinking...I checked the 'bay just now, cheapest new is $900, with one used @ $800. Looked at previous auctions, all listed as new (except for one) went for $900 and up.

Adjusting my price accordingly.

Thanks again sc0tty8! :D

GLWS, Those xeons/6core i7's seem to hold their valuation more than other processors.

New Egg has a great deal on a Samsung SSD. 256gb for $160.

Quick Draw deals for today.

Antec High Current Pro HCP-750 750W 4x 40a 12v rails. For 48hrs get $30 off w/ EMCYTZT2356, and there is a $40 rebate. (only costs $90 w/ free shipping)...

I know single rail power supplies are preferable... but how well would this PSU work with a 4p system for example (not OC'd, and using AMD's more power efficient chips)?

whats crossover?

It is a paid development branch of wine

Allows you to run Windows apps on Mac or Linux it appears based on what I read.

Which ^ allows you to naively run Windows applications on linux...or mac if your desperate.

For those of us who have already gone linux full time or are about to... it makes for an easier transition while finding native linux applications.

Just to note... I love these things. I have a bunch of 650-850w. Best thing is that if you standardize, you can swap cables since fully modular. They also come with 2x CPU connectors.

The second CPU 8-pin uses up one of the connectors also used for PCI-e GFX 6/8-pin. Though, the PSU has both a dedicated P4(4-pin 12V) and 8-pin CPU. I used a P4 to 8pin CPU for my SR-2 to let me have all 4 PCI-e GFX connectors and two 8-pin CPU.

20% off server motherboards up to $75 at newegg with code EMCYTZT2472

Shoot me an e-mail.

BTW they have the Atom Supermicro X7SPA-HF available with this! Not bad. Didn't work on open box.

If I got an email full of 10/20% off's from Newegg, can I post them here? I don't have any use for any of them ...

If I got an email full of 10/20% off's from Newegg, can I post them here? I don't have any use for any of them ...

They are often linked to the e-mail account....

If someone can use them, they got the e-mail.

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?cm_sp=ShellShocker-_-17-371-031-_-12172012_1

Antec Neo PSU 620, 29.99 AR Shell Shocker

For those running on crappy PSU's (you know who you are) upgrade and save your equipment. It isnt the best PSU out there but hard to beat for the price.

Newegg Canada has the same PSU as a shell shocker deal right now, except for us the shell shocker price is $66.99! Yay Newegg Canada... maybe Newegg thinks everyone up here is a rich rig pig or something.

I see now that the US price is $49.99 and has a $20 MIR, but still...

Order from Newegg US and send to a Kinek Point.

Kinek has saved me quite a bit of trouble. There are a lot of specialty US retailers that will only

1. Ship to US addresses; or
2. Ship UPS Ground and refuse to use any other kind of shipping method. (UPS Ground is the Devil incarnate for cross-border shipments. $50 Custom Fee, 2.5% bond advance fee...)

DAMN!! Wish I had some $$ and space to start up the datacenter. :)

Nice find musky!!

Note that my link is an actual auction and not a BIN, so they may go for over that. If I were in the market, I'd contact the seller due to this statement:

"*We have many available in stock, Please ask if you need more.*"

Newegg (booooo) has the CX430 PSU on sale for $44.99 on shellshocker
Amazon has the CX500 on sale for 49.99.

5 more bucks and a PSU that can actually handle a GPU without maxing it out.

good basic PSU for back up and running a secondary rig.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
What do you have against newegg?

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1736848

Newegg cut [H]'s commissions by 66% right before black Friday and didn't even have the nerve to call Kyle and tell him. (he just got a invoice that was cut by 2/3rds). And now they have stopped all payments.

Newegg basically said we already have [H]'s business so we aren't going to support the community anymore.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1736848

Newegg cut [H]'s commissions by 66% right before black Friday and didn't even have the nerve to call Kyle and tell him. (he just got a invoice that was cut by 2/3rds). And now they have stopped all payments.

Newegg basically said we already have [H]'s business so we aren't going to support the community anymore.

That's dirty

Back