Hot deals at Dell.com on Galaxy Video cards

Forget Galaxy. They bumped mine again to 7/6 now, I'm cancelling. No way in hell of getting the rebate to work.

Wish it would have worked out

Well I got cards, but they weren't the low power version. :( Did they just sub these for the low power cards as a solution?? Either way I'm glad that I finally got the cards.

FYI. I received notice that my rebate was approved.

Wow. Nice! I'll be sending mine in for the 9800GT for sure, and I'm not cancelling the 9600GT until it's past the point of no return. The 9800GT didn't even say it had shipped until after I'd received it! Weird....

My 9600GT shipped yesterday after I approved the delay that was supposed to be 7/14.

no more nvidia cards for me. i'm considering selling my dell laptop to get one with ati graphics

My 9600GT shipped yesterday after I approved the delay that was supposed to be 7/14.

Mine shipped today after saying it was going to be delayed till the 14th.

I'm happy should still be able to get the rebate. I would of created more of a fuss if this was say a 300 dollar video card, but considering it was only like 40 its not even worth my time to cancel or complain.

My 9600GTs shipped. I tried to cancel my order, but they shipped before Dell could cancel it. W00t, guess I'll get them and do the rebate any way!

Yea, it looks like they overestimated their delay, oh well... didn't need it anyways...

i got the low power hdmi ones. Funny thing is its low power but it still has a 6 pin connection. ideas?

i got the low power hdmi ones. Funny thing is its low power but it still has a 6 pin connection. ideas?

Optional maybe?

Edit: I think you'd better use the six pin power connector if you have PCI-E 1.x rather than 2.0. I've read some warnings online about trying to suck that many watts through a PCI-E 1 board. 2.0 should be fine but the older standard just doesn't support that kind of wattage.

Did you get your 9600GT? I still only have my 9800GT....

So does anyone have a rebate code for the 9600s? I see the 9800 still work, but couldn't bring up anything on the 9600. It is rather annoying, because that means the 9800s would have been the same price AR as the 9600.

I'm wishing I would've just ordered two 9800s. Then I wouldn't still be waiting on the stupid 9600GT.

got both my cards in and running very impressive cards to. They both have HDMI and I didn't even know it.

got my 2 9600gt's in...was suprised...was going to cancel lastnite..but meh..just being lazy..had a extended ship date of July 6...oh well..cool..Rebates sent in now.

I tried to cancel but it had already shipped. I have the card oc'ed slightly more than what it comes with, running at 36 degrees idle with an accelero s1 on. Not bad.

How did you claim your rebates? The code for the 9600 isn't working any more.

wierd..worked for me..using this link:http://galaxytech.4myrebate.com/customer/default.aspx

used the code offer SIC-5513

it appears to be a channel wide acceptance. looked on the back of my Box's that I recieved..upc codes match same as the rebate..96GFF6HUUEXV
thats the same sku as on the rebate.
pretty simple.

SIC-5513 is only good for purchases made after 6/1/09, the sale started on 5/28/09. There was a code for that period, but it has since been deactivated before the expiration period ran out.

I think these deals are going to become regular prices soon.

SIC-5513 is only good for purchases made after 6/1/09, the sale started on 5/28/09. There was a code for that period, but it has since been deactivated before the expiration period ran out.

right..and My Packing List has a Date of 6/18... not a date of purchase..if you purchased one..you would know this..

packing list is a pre-requsite of the rebate form..Im thinking it will work just fine...Its my stamp.

Alert!

Someone at Galaxy's packaging department is smoking the "wacky wacky"...

Even though the box says it's the low power version, it is most certainly not, as far as I can tell. Maybe there's a hidden switch somewhere to make it so, but this video card won't allow my system to boot unless the 6 pin connector is connected. Perhaps the mere existence of such a connector is a sign that it needs that extra power ...

anyways. runs great with 6 pin power hooked up. I was planning to run this as a physx card, but I'm using it as my primary while I send my GTX 295 in for the second time ....

Back