Hot Deal On "The Matrix Revolutions"

ibwalkn2

Weaksauce
You better hurry before CompUSA runs out... This is a great price on "The Matrix Revolutions".... Don't get greedy...

"The Matrix Revolutions"

Wonder if anyone will be mad when they cancel your order on this typo....LOL..... :)
(P.S. Thanks to the guys at Slick Deals)

I really do wonder if they'll fix the price if anyone actaully orders this. Considering they go crazy when they underprice things, it would only be fair.

lol.
I'm going to buy a bunch and sell them on ebay for $1000 each:D

they couldnt PAY ME that much to watch that trainwreck of a movie again

Originally posted by kronchev
they couldnt PAY ME that much to watch that trainwreck of a movie again
hey now, i thought that movie was cool

I wonder if Best Buy or Circuit City will price match it, plus 10% of the difference :D

lol do you like the little sticker on their page that says "orders $150 and up get Penny shipping" lol

flip

Originally posted by Kakyoin
I wonder if Best Buy or Circuit City will price match it, plus 10% of the difference :D

how about the other way around, 406-$16 = 390 *0.1 = $39
lol 16 - 39, u making money ^^

That's funny. Normally that wouldn't show up on the web site but the way CompUSA convey's release dates to it's employee's is by setting the price to match the Month/Day/Year for the release.

Should change to 14.99 on 4/06/04

Comp has a new thing about keeping ALL new releases at $14.99 for a short time after release. not sure if this only counts on in store purchase or not though.

Originally posted by Claw13Angel
how about the other way around, 406-$16 = 390 *0.1 = $39
lol 16 - 39, u making money ^^
Mustve worded it wrong, They give you the difference + 10% of the difference. So that's 439$ in your pocket :D

minus the cost of the DVD of course...

they dont give u the different, the way price match works is they sell u at the other store's price + 10% of the price different, so $406-$16 = $390 different and 10% of that is $39

i think the 3rd was alot better than the second, which sucked, and the 1st was a revolution, so it was good.

2nd two sucked. i'm sick of sequels becoming 'hollywoodified' with too much of everyting. too much action, too much explosion, too much drama. the first matrix was good cuz it was just cool. the 2nd two sucked cuz they did too much 'explaining' and too glitzy. same thing with blade. absolutely loved the first one. thought the 2nd one was mediocre at best. too much explosion, too many cheasy catchphrases, too much stupidity

I agree with havand (but I'm still gonna get the 3rd one :D , I didn't hate it THAT much). Was just at Wal-mart today and they had it on sale for $18.50. This is on Maui no less, where everything is about %20 more than it should be.

stop complaining. Atleast you got hot chicks all over the place wearing bikini's we got nothing here in chicago u lucky bastard

eh, circuit city has matrix and matrix reloaded for $9.99 and matrix revolutions for $14.99 picked em all up yesterday.

stop complaining. Atleast you got hot chicks all over the place wearing bikini's we got nothing here in chicago u lucky bastard
I'm sorry to say you've been mislead. Too many pop-up ads for hawaiian vacations. The tourist industry pimps Maui like a high class hooker, but much like a prostitute, Maui will take just take your money. I almost don't want you to come here, so you can just go on thinking Maui is your scantily-clad utopia.

i've been to Maui. I didn't think it was nearly as inviting and good natured as Oahu. People in Oahu were so nice and went out of their way to make your stay nice. In Maui, you had to basically fight with a lot of people to get shit done. Absolutely beautiful, but after talking to a bunch of locals, i'd only want to live there if i was mad rich. Life seems sorta hard for a lot of the natives. Although, atleast they get priority when it comes to jobs over 'outsiders'

Originally posted by maxedoutcc
eh, circuit city has matrix and matrix reloaded for $9.99 and matrix revolutions for $14.99 picked em all up yesterday.

i got it the day it came out at Kmart for 7.99 DVD (full screen) and the wide screen was 13.99 but it was only the day it came out :D

Back