Hot~ Crucial M4 256GB SSD - $295.99

d4nnn

[H]ard|Gawd
Crucial M4 256GB - $295.99

There's a newegg link @ $296 and I was actually lurking Amazon to see if they'd match sometime soon... and they did!

EDIT2: $340.. deals done!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
These price drop wars just makes me want to throw money at them...

edit: nevermind i see it now... wonder why it isnt showing up amazon first for me..

saw it to come back on amazon for a bit, but in the morning it shot back up again to $324. You snooze, you lose, literally :D

I think we'll start seeing a lot more sub $300 deals forthcoming. I'll buy a 256 when it hits about $270ish.

I guess I'll be doing the same. At first, I was hoping to jump into ssd's to give one a try, but I guess I'm not so much in a hurry to grab one. Prices should go down for it anyways.

saw it to come back on amazon for a bit, but in the morning it shot back up again to $324. You snooze, you lose, literally :D

Man, someone in Amazon must really be having a field day with the price changing. Wonder how they figure it... They probably play the "Dude, pick a number between $295.99 and $340.99" game. xD

I guess I'll be doing the same. At first, I was hoping to jump into ssd's to give one a try, but I guess I'm not so much in a hurry to grab one. Prices should go down for it anyways.

Man, someone in Amazon must really be having a field day with the price changing. Wonder how they figure it... They probably play the "Dude, pick a number between $295.99 and $340.99" game. xD

Yeah, i came close to hitting the submit order button, then i realized that these prices have been coming down quite a bit lately. they are going to go down a bit more for sure... eventually

Yeah, i came close to hitting the submit order button, then i realized that these prices have been coming down quite a bit lately. they are going to go down a bit more for sure... eventually

That's what I'm thinking. I know I'll really like an SSD, but I don't have any slowdown, long load times, etc. right now. So I just can't make myself pull the trigger. If I had one single issue, I'd bite. I've never used a computer with an SSD, so I literally don't know what I'm missing.

I'm sure once I do get an SSD, I'll never use a standard hard drive as my boot drive again.

Hell if someone is using a standard driver still.. thats more of a reason to snag one asap! haha

That's what I'm thinking. I know I'll really like an SSD, but I don't have any slowdown, long load times, etc. right now. So I just can't make myself pull the trigger. If I had one single issue, I'd bite. I've never used a computer with an SSD, so I literally don't know what I'm missing.

I'm sure once I do get an SSD, I'll never use a standard hard drive as my boot drive again.

It's like gaming on 56k vs cable. You're so used to the lag you don't notice it anymore...but it's there.

Tempting....Got $25 in Discover rewards, so I could get it for $270...

No!!! We must resist the temptation!!! Even though we will definitely see an improvement as others have stated, prices will be going down.

Hmm.. you know, I'm still waiting on my Amazon Rewards Visa card to get approved.. It's been about 2 months since I've applied.. Would love to rack up points at the rate I've been spenting the last couple months. $25 in rewards to lower the price is definitely tempting! I think I would break and just go for it if I was in your position hehe... Otherwise.. must resist the temptation!! xD

No!!! We must resist the temptation!!! Even though we will definitely see an improvement as others have stated, prices will be going down.

Hmm.. you know, I'm still waiting on my Amazon Rewards Visa card to get approved.. It's been about 2 months since I've applied.. Would love to rack up points at the rate I've been spenting the last couple months. $25 in rewards to lower the price is definitely tempting! I think I would break and just go for it if I was in your position hehe... Otherwise.. must resist the temptation!! xD

man.. you really like to challenge yourself in the temptation department...lol

Not sure if its already been mentioned, but I bought one of these the other day from Newegg and saw that today it was down to $280, so I called and got a $16 credit to my card.

Back