hot? Creative Zen Vision: M 30GB - Recertified - limited stock

$99.99 without... not sure how anyone could still be getting Google Checkout discounts unless they rarely buy anything :confused:

Tempting me... but I wish someone would put out an MP3 player that didn't put the power connection (or any connection!) on the bottom... such a pain to keep a player in the car, tilted kind of on the side with wires everywhere. Guess it's not a common usage scenario, but with more cars (like my Fit) having built-in audio input jacks, I would think it should start to become a consideration.

EDIT: 5% off coupon (works for existing customers) http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=84773074

EDIT 2: In Stock Soon: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 business days
Didn't see that before... hmm...

good deal, all you have to do is sign up for a new google address and you now have another 10 off..:rolleyes:

good deal, all you have to do is sign up for a new google address and you now have another 10 off..:rolleyes:

Well, if I remember correctly, you have to use a different credit card number, too (if you've already used GCO before). That's what I had to go through... I've used it twice by creating a new buy.com account, a new Google acccount, and a different credit card. Kind of a hassle and harder to go back and keep track of past orders. And it sounds like you can get on a blacklist of some sort if they catch on.

great mp3 player. i love mine. my dad just bought a recertified one. so now all 4 of us in my family have one lol

Back