Hot! Corsair Sandforce F120 @ $235.99

Oscar Meyer

Limp Gawd
Great Price on a 120 gig Sandforce SSD. Price is after promo & rebate though...

Use Promo Code: EMCYWNT28 ($10 off)
Use Rebate ($50 off)
Final Price $235.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233125&cm_re=f120-_-20-233-125-_-Product

Make sure you read the Corsair forums, as there seems to be certain issues with this drive and certain hardware configurations. I've had mine for about three weeks now, and it has performed flawlessly, so I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a fast boot drive.

Excellent deal for anyone willing to go through with the rebate. I'm personally waiting to see what the 3rd Gen. Intel drives due to the market, but $2 per gig on a premium SSD is making me think.

Good deal! I have an ocz 120GB sand force and 60GB mushkin sandforce I got last week for my parents at $159. If i would have seen this before I ordered I probably would have got it.

Yeah, I can see $200 or a little below, but not much below that. We're dropping prices nicely, but not that fast. They're still such a performance gain over HD's that it's well worth the money. The thing that's driving price drops is purely competition now.

Yeah, picked mine up @ Fry's a few weeks ago and I've been extremely happy with it. If your looking for a new SSD IMO this is the one to go with.

Yeah, picked mine up @ Fry's a few weeks ago and I've been extremely happy with it. If your looking for a new SSD IMO this is the one to go with.

Unlike some drives that have fantabulous reads and lesser writes, this drive excels at both. Some drives have faster reads than this, but also have slower rights. This should be a solid drive, and so far is doing well from what I've read. Right now Corsair is making some great stuff. Hope they keep it up.

**Hugs Obsidian 800D and XMS2 memory ... **

Unlike some drives that have fantabulous reads and lesser writes, this drive excels at both. Some drives have faster reads than this, but also have slower rights. This should be a solid drive, and so far is doing well from what I've read. Right now Corsair is making some great stuff. Hope they keep it up.

**Hugs Obsidian 800D and XMS2 memory ... **

lol ditto with the 800d, throw in the f120 SSD, dominator GT memory, and the h70 cooler.

For the savings here, plus the no wait to use it factor, it's a good deal. Plus I still have no idea if the G3 SSDs from Intel are Sata 3 or not. So I'm on board for one of these. Not waiting seems to be my motto with this current rebuild. Then I will just save up for a monster capacity SSD later.

Back