HOT Cooler Master 650 watt sfx gold psu $59.99 at Roguecast

what the heck is roguecast? well i sound like an old person... in for one. Thanks!

Last edited:
80+ Gold and full modular? What's the catch LOL, my Spidey Sense is tingling.

It's showing $125 on Newegg.

Last edited:
80+ Gold and full modular? What's the catch LOL, my Spidey Sense is tingling.

It's showing $125 on Newegg.
Yeah, i felt the same way, thats why i used a CC so i can get a quick refund/cancel.
It's a legit website. I have been bought a few things off of there.
I sure hope so, i really need a good PSU for my son’s new build.

I ordered the CM PSU on Friday. It will be here tomorrow. They use ASI (distributor) who in turn shipped from Newegg. And luckily enough, I have a Newegg warehouse 30 mins away. So I will get the PSU tomorrow. If that Lian Li TU150 had better ventilation I would have picked that up too.

Went ahead and ordered one of the PSUs. Just too good a price for a 650 gold fully modular.

Apparently scattered reports of the fan kicking on to a screaming 100% RPM whenever the load passes 15% threshold.

Apparently this was fixed in a later revision. And if it's an issue I believe CM will RMA these for you.
I found out more info about the fan - "On the front of the box they’ll either be a little badge that says “15% fan mode” on the old ones and “premium/Japanese capacitors” on the new edition"

Mine is the old version. The box says "15% Fanless" Not sure if it's worth it to RMA it or not.

Mine arrived today and it does say 15% fanless. Will they just RMA this one new and send the newer version? I don’t even have the rest of my parts for my kids build, so it doesn’t matter to me.

It is OOS for me.

Tempting given the current state of PSU prices. I was willing to gamble with the old 15% fanless version.

Got mine yesterday, it's the 15% fanless version. I'll see how loud it is, but the more annoying thing is how short the atx connector is and it doesn't come with any extender, which would be the ideal way to distribute this thing in a way that makes it easy to use in mATX cases while also not having an overly long cable for itx.

Shucks out of stock. That lab lai case is fantastic though. I might buy one of those for my next build.

Back