Hot! CM Storm Sniper and Sentinel Advance Mouse - $99 FS

Super hot deal! I don't even need a case or mouse but I bought it anyway!

I definitely don't need this, but I'm on the fence. I really want to just buy an X6 when they come out, so maybe I'll just pass on this one even though it's a good deal.

The retail of the CM Storm Sniper is $149.99 and the Sentinel Advanced is $59.99.

$99 for both is alot of saving.

This means newegg bundle has a $110 savings. It's an amazing case with excellent airflow. BTW this is the black version with 3 x 200mm fans and an SSD drive adapter.:D The Sentinel Advance I have runs with a custom OLED and green and blue LEDs.

Snagged this, definitely don't need it but oh well. Just finished rebuilding my rig after switching out the mobo (currently housed in an antec 200). But the mouse will be something fun to try, I've been rocking an intellimouse explored 3.0 for the last number of years, guess I'll see how far mouse tech has come.

How is this case as far as dust? My antec 200 is like the dust bunny terminator, can't go a week without cleaning the grill. I put it on a table recently to see if getting it off the floor helps...but I'm doubtful.

Wow, I wish I had waited to build my new pc until now. I really do love this case.

Yeah, looks like it is dead now. I ordered a few hours ago and the mouse was automaticly added to the cart when I went to check out. Great deal for those of us that got in on it.

The mouse went out of stock for a while but looks like it is back in stock now. Might want to jump on it soon just in case the mouse goes out of stock again.

Now it's showing up properly. Sweet deal for the case alone, I am getting this for that, the mouse is pure gravy for me, I'll sell that off.

I just got the Sniper in the mail yesterday. I don't need a case and was going to sell it (I wanted the mouse) but after taking it out and seeing how beautiful it is I don't know if I want to/can sell it anymore.

I looked at Cooler Masters site for info on the mouse and after reading up on it, I'm going to keep it for sure. I didn't realize it was more than a plain mouse, it's got all sorts of bling bling features!

I'm so pissed right now. I ordered a Storm Sniper just a few weeks ago. I would like to try out the Sentinel mouse to see if I like it. I'm not about to pay $70 for a mouse that I'm not sure about...

Oh well...

Got my case today mouse is susposed to be here tomorrow I'm really happy I checked Hardforum before buying the CM 690 I had on my Newegg wish list lol. For some reason I thought it was a Mid Tower but its a good deal bigger then my antec 900.

Last edited:
Case should be here tomorrow, mouse in Friday. Such an awesome deal, it was out of stock yesterday, but they have some now and the price is wayyy back up to 159.99 + 25 shipping!

Got mine in today, and moved stuff over from my Antec 200. This thing was just a joy to work in, mobo tray holes in all the right places and a nice cable-eating bulge on the side. Tons of room, and I'm still a little skeptical about the HDD trays and mounts, but we'll see.

Best thing of all though? It's quiet. I can't believe how quiet it is considering the case seems to be 3/4 mesh.

I looked at Cooler Masters site for info on the mouse and after reading up on it, I'm going to keep it for sure. I didn't realize it was more than a plain mouse, it's got all sorts of bling bling features!

The mouse is a piece of shit. Unfortunately the "bling bling" features are more than enough to make people ignore the actual performance shortcomings of the mouse, so I will press the issue no further.

Got mine in today, and moved stuff over from my Antec 200. This thing was just a joy to work in, mobo tray holes in all the right places and a nice cable-eating bulge on the side. Tons of room, and I'm still a little skeptical about the HDD trays and mounts, but we'll see.

Best thing of all though? It's quiet. I can't believe how quiet it is considering the case seems to be 3/4 mesh.

The most beautiful well designed case I've ever laid my hands on. Catch? ITS FUCKING HUGE :(. twice the size of my antec 300. The only other things I'm worried about is these giant fans. These don't seem like common ones I can replace cheaply? *crossfingers*

Mouse review

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/cm_storm_sentinel_adv_gam_mouse/6.htm

The most beautiful well designed case I've ever laid my hands on. Catch? ITS FUCKING HUGE :(. twice the size of my antec 300. The only other things I'm worried about is these giant fans. These don't seem like common ones I can replace cheaply? *crossfingers*

Mouse review

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/cm_storm_sentinel_adv_gam_mouse/6.htm

You can buy the fans straight from CM http://cmstore.coolermaster-usa.com/index.php?cPath=36_52

At 15 bucks it is the same price as Scythe/Noctua fans.

I got my case yesterday and mouse today. I transferred my setup too the case and it's really a great case for 99 bucks! Definitely better than my previous Antec 900. I sold my Antec 900 for 40 and the CM mouse for 35 on craigslist today.

Back