HOT!! Chase Freedom Card Receive $250 after first purchase

RaGe420

Limp Gawd
http://www.chasefreedomnow.com/flash.asp

Terms:

*You will receive $200 in bonus rebates which can be redeemed for a $250 check. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after your first purchase for bonus rebates to post to your account. First purchase includes purchases, balance transfers, or any checks that are used to access your account. To qualify for bonus rebates, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. The bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Only one bonus per account. Existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for the bonus offer.

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see that anywhere on the page you linked.

I think I understand where he got this.

If you earn 200 in rebates, you can redeem it for a 250 check from Chase. To earn said rebates you have to spend money on your card, you get 1% on retail, 3% for like fast food, groceries and gas. So basically, spend $20000 bucks retail and get 250 on rebate. This is chases usual deal, and I don't understand why this HOT

This is also on the front page of www.slickdeals.net.

I already have a Chase credit card (not "Freedom"), so I guess I'm not eligible for the $200 bonus. That sucks. :(

I think I understand where he got this.

If you earn 200 in rebates, you can redeem it for a 250 check from Chase. To earn said rebates you have to spend money on your card, you get 1% on retail, 3% for like fast food, groceries and gas. So basically, spend $20000 bucks retail and get 250 on rebate. This is chases usual deal, and I don't understand why this HOT

it was hot because they GAVE you 20,000 FREE bonus points after your first purchase. any purchase. that equates to 200 dollars. every 20k points equals $50 bonus check from chase = $250 for free (or for the price of a candy bar and 6-8 weeks).....

except this deal isn't showing up for some people, and isn't for me. so... might be dead, or it might be some browser bug. i don't know. crap.

::edit::

go to chase.com and you probably will have to refresh a few times, but a $50 reward ad and then a $250 reward ad will show up... but both of them say "see site for details".. and the site both ads direct you to end up the same, with no mention of the cash back and showing 0% APR for six months in the spot where the 250 offer USED to be. check the terms and conditions... no mention of it, but slickdeal'rs are still crowing about it.. i have no idea.

this is sketchy, i don't know. if you want this offer... i would suggest calling to verify that it's still good.

Back