HOT! BenQ FP202W Black 20.1" 8ms Widescreen $339.99 + $40 rebate free shipping!

aaaahi

Limp Gawd
Just found this LCD

$339.99 with free shipping and a $40 rebate. $299.99 for a 20"? Sounds hot to me

Definitely [H]ot.

This LCD uses the same LG-made internal components as are used in the Apple 20", the Dell 2005FPW, and the Sceptre 20". And aside from the Sceptre which is only available to Costco members, this is the least expensive of the four. Same LCD, different shells and badges.

All of the poor reviews on Newegg are from cry-more-newbs with sub par video cards. This monitor can handle everything you can throw at it.

Personally, I like the look of the Dell myself, but very nice price.

If you can connect via DVI then I would assume it would run HDTV@1680x1050 resolution. There are no component cable inputs from what I can see.

Hallow said:
This LCD uses the same LG-made internal components as are used in the Apple 20", the Dell 2005FPW, and the Sceptre 20". And aside from the Sceptre which is only available to Costco members, this is the least expensive of the four. Same LCD, different shells and badges.
Nice

$299 AR for this lcd is definitely one hot deal.

I'm not too big on Rebates so I ended up going with the View Sonic 20" at buy.com... They have a $15 off, Free Shipping, No Tax. Also, if you open up a buy.com account... you get $30 off but you can't use it with the 15 off... lol. I went ahead and bought two of them.

Hey all,

I bit on this and got my monitor today, works great no problems but I do have something that may or may not turn people off of Newegg.

This thread was posted on the 26th or April which is the day I ordered. On the 26th, Newegg's product page for this item clearly showed the $40 rebate. I went today to print the rebate (after I checked the monitor to make sure I didn't need to return it) only to fnd out that the rebate is only good on purchases between May 1st - May 8th. So in other words, they posted a rebate that had a 5 day 'lag' on it. I'm not pissed about it because I should no to read things more carefully but this does seem a bit underhanded to me.

Take this info however you'd like, I'm going to give Newegg a call tomorrow and see if I can get my rebate.

meatycheesyboy, I think the rebate has changed since you bought it. I bought the monitor as well and luckily I bookmarked the rebate which is for 4/20 to 4/30. Rebate
I recomend this monitor to anyone else who is thinking about buying it.

Bobobeastie said:
meatycheesyboy, I think the rebate has changed since you bought it. I bought the monitor as well and luckily I bookmarked the rebate which is for 4/20 to 4/30. Rebate
I recomend this monitor to anyone else who is thinking about buying it.

Bobobeastie, thanks, that's great news. I guess I just need to remember to check and print out the rebate forms earlier next time. Now, I don't have to go through the hassle of using up my lunch break at work today calling Newegg.

Well I just signed up for the forum, but this threat has existed long enough for me to research the product for a day, order, and recieve it. There is no use in two threads for the same deal. Sorry if you were being sarcastic.

Back