*HOT* Bally Total Fitness Pass

I can't seems to click on the free pass. I'm registered, but I still don't know how to get the pass.

nice , i undersstand what that one guy was saying. i tried last week it wouldnt let me,but i tried tonight and went through with no problem,this is perfect timing :D

Just a caveat:

Signing up at Bally's is a commitment.

As a personal trainer, that used to work at the Bally's in South Philly, I can tell you they will do anything to sell you a membership and personal training.

If you are serious, sign up. If you are serious, be ready for a 3 year commitment, because that's how long most of the contracts are for. Read the tiny fine print, because the interest rate on even the short term memberships, can range up to 22%.

Honestly, there are probably more cons than pros for signing up at Bally's. The pros however, are that there seems to be a Bally's just about everywhere, and the monthly payment can be really low. And some people, really need to hit the gym to change their lives.

Good luck out there!

I would like to see some more details before the fine print but every time I try to view any section of the site it asks to register. Personally, I'd rather not give out my info before I know what Im getting into.

This may just be me and my browser settings though.

Every gym offers free weeks and months all the time, this is no [H]ot deal. These are the same old schemes they use to get you to sign up. It wont be workout for 2 months and never pay a dime.

Back