HOT - Android Market: 10 Billion Promo - 10 Days of 0.10 Premium Android Apps

Doesn't the Skyrocket run on an entirely different SoC than the rest of the SGSII line? You might not have any issues...

Some, yes, I wouldn't say most... I imagine the same type of devs are inclined would be inclined to particulate in either promo. I do agee the selection is getting more meh with each day.

Tetris ran on mine, however it did crash once.

I'm buying a lot of these and waiting a day to uninstall them, just so I have them and can install whenever.

Sadly, you can't buy as gifts.

Skipped Tetris but I got:
Blue Sky Live Wallpaper
ADWLauncer EX
Can Knockdown 2

I went to get more apps today, and now all of a sudden there's sales tax! Not that it's a big deal (one cent extra) but still, what changed between now and yesterday? :rolleyes:

Tetris ran on mine, however it did crash once.

I'm buying a lot of these and waiting a day to uninstall them, just so I have them and can install whenever.

Sadly, you can't buy as gifts.

Yeah, I'm buying any decent kid app I see for later... I'm not a parent (not even close!) but I am a godfather and a quasi uncle so... They should come in handy at some point. :p Haven't even bothered to delete any yet, just moving them to the 32GB SD.

They should really implement a gifting system...

I went to get more apps today, and now all of a sudden there's sales tax! Not that it's a big deal (one cent extra) but still, what changed between now and yesterday? :rolleyes:

I get this randomly on every few orders. It has been doing that since the beginning for me.

FYI regarding Amazon Appstore

Some of the same apps are on sale for $0.10 at the same time as the Android Market. If you happen to have a gift card balance, this might be your cup of tea instead.

Some nice ones today:

Spirit HD
Shazam Encore
Sentinel 3: Homeworld
Farm Frenzy
Toddler Spanish
Need for Speed Shift
Jelly Defense
Game Dev Story
Baseball Superstars 2011
My Beach HD

ok wth i get An error occurred while processing your purchase. Please try again later. for every app

Some nice ones today:

Spirit HD
Shazam Encore
Sentinel 3: Homeworld
Farm Frenzy
Toddler Spanish
Need for Speed Shift
Jelly Defense
Game Dev Story
Baseball Superstars 2011
My Beach HD

I don't think I'll be able to see these until 1200 EST...

glad to see I'm not the only one having problems making any purchase, i taught my credit card company was blocking them :mad:

I dont see need for speed shift? looks like they replaced it with paper camera, whic his the second time it's been part of this sale

also im having problems purchasing as well

Both of them are there.

I dont see need for speed shift? looks like they replaced it with paper camera, whic his the second time it's been part of this sale

also im having problems purchasing as well

It looks like their payment system is taking a dump... I can't buy anything either.

I managed to purchase one an hour ago. Took ten minutes to start downloading and installing, and that was after I hit the refund button...

Well, I'm able to purchase apps again. Did we ever find a solution to buy apps that aren't compatible with our current device? I'm about to upgrade my phone so it won't matter what is currently compatible.

Well, I'm able to purchase apps again. Did we ever find a solution to buy apps that aren't compatible with our current device? I'm about to upgrade my phone so it won't matter what is currently compatible.

I was able to do so as well. Thanks for the update. :)

Sentinel 3 is a quality tower defense game, for 0.10 it's no brainer.

Also grab Paper Camera if you haven't already, it's a little cool app. The rest doesn't look that interesting to be honest.

For $0.10, why not?

Picked up Sentinel and Baseball Superstars because I owned Paper Camera and Shazam already.

Sentinel is an excellent game for anyone who likes Tower Defense. I ended up picking up that, Game Dev Story, and NFS.

NFS Shift is still listed as $0.10 if you search for it, but again, not compatible with my Transformer. Plus here is a weird bit, there are 3 different installs of NFS Shift listed.

I missed out on Sound Hound from a few days ago, but I noticed that Shazam is part of today's deal. How would you compare these 2 apps to ID music?

I missed out on Sound Hound from a few days ago, but I noticed that Shazam is part of today's deal. How would you compare these 2 apps to ID music?

from what i read sound hound is good at capturing more rare stuff and shazam is better at popular stuff

personally, unless you use it A LOT, then its not even worth the 10 cents, the free version does the same thing practically

Back