*HOT* AMD Opteron 165 $100 (Canada)

any canadians want to buy this on my behalf? i'll pay you back, plus $10 for the trouble... :)

Phelptwan said:
Hell...i'd even give you $100 american...

same... if some1 in canada wants to make a bit of a profit from this, you've got a few buyers lined up :)

Phelptwan said:
Hell...i'd even give you $100 american...

Ditto

Anyone that has good heat and wants to help us out and make some money doing it :p

I jumped on one. That is a smoking deal.
I dont even need one! Lets see how it turns out. I got 5% off as well as free shipping. 110 shipped.

some posters on other forums are buying these by the dozen. i only got one, $108cdn :)

NeoGohan said:
What's the exchange rate from us money to canadian money? :X

Canadian money is now worth more than American money. Google will find you plenty of exchange rate calculators. This is a great deal.

Devnull said:
Canadian money is now worth more than American money. Google will find you plenty of exchange rate calculators. This is a great deal.

Always thought it was the other way around

Devnull said:

I searched google and apparently...
1 Canadian dollar = 0.885661146 U.S. dollars

So the 165 is selling for like 88 USD lol

Opty 165's are now "Currently Unavailable" and wont add to your cart.

144/146/148 wich are in the $40can range, are shown as "temporarily out of stock"

Bummer, I'd have ordered 10 165's

my 12 Opty 148 order has gone from "processing" to "sent to warehouse"

Looks good so far.

Mine has been "sent to warehouse" since the day I ordered it. :( I am starting to wonder if these things will ever ship or if they will just start canceling orders.

not getting this as it is "no longer available" big surprise there.
Did anyone get one of these?

Anyone get this delivered yet?

I got a message from buy.com saying "We apologize that the delivery of your order is taking longer than expected. Due to a setback from the manufacturer, item #xxxxxxxx on your order is currently unavailable.

However, we do not have an estimated time of arrival. You will receive an email from us once the product you ordered ships."

MY 12 148's were "no longer available from the supplier" ordere canceled visa never charged. Oh well.

Back