HOT! [Amazon] Panasonic DMP-BD60 Blu-ray Disc Player $109.99

Price is back to 124.99. I've had this player for a couple of weeks now and would recommend it. My only complaint is that it didn't like the first HDMI cable I tried, although it works flawlessly with a different cable :)

up to 199 now. but the related items show it still at 109 and if you bundle it with UP and Star Trek you get it for 147. wierd.

In for one.

Item(s) Subtotal: $74.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$16.81
-----
Total Before Tax: $58.18
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: $10.00
-----
Grand Total: $48.18

Returning my Sony 360 player for it.

Nathan, how did you get that item price and promo discount?

I simply emailed them and told them I wanted the promo I got on my Sony, $50 off when using a Amazon Credit Card to be applied to this new player and they changed it.

Yes, Search Bing.com using the term "Tiger Direct" and click the 12.2% Tiger banner ad,

$110 - $13.42 = $96.58 + free shipping

Now hopefully Nathan reveals his source.

That's an Amazing Deal Man!

Here's a great review on this player...

http://www.trustedreviews.com/home-...12/Panasonic-DMP-BD60-Blu-ray-Player/comments

Should be the best sub $100 player out there...

The UniPhier chip's deadliest weapon is P4HD, which processes and optimises more than 15 billion pixels per second, as well as handling all of the main video duties such as 16-level motion detection, diagonal processing and 1080p DVD upscaling. Also on board is the PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus - introduced on the BD35 and BD55 - which processes and corrects every pixel to ensure the most accurate colour reproduction possible.

Last edited:
Back