{HOT} AMAZON 20% Off For Prime Members!!!

Hulk

Supreme [H]ardness
If you're a prime member you can enter WDEARLY20 or WDEARLY for 20% off when ordering on Amazon. The only thing is the item you are buying has to be sold through Amazon Warehouse Deals. I just picked up a MSI GTX 1070 FE for $370.

I see it often, maybe half the time. Not anything though.

Thanks OP. You just saved me $20 on an order I was going to make today anyway!

can you let me know which 1070 u got? none of them seem to work for me when i put in the promo

Thanks OP!

Saved $271 with this coupon code on a G-sync enabled 17" laptop with a 980M. Paid just 1K for something that is usually $1500 or more!

code doesn't work for me :( I would have picked up another monitor

It doesn't work for people who are riders on a Prime membership. For instance, we buy Prime on my wife's account and I am a rider on her account. The code worked on her account but not on mine.

I'm a bike rider and have my own prime account. Coupon still doesnt work. I know I have prime too because i got something with prime shipping two days ago.

No worky on my paid for Prime account either.

Some items work and some don't. It's best to change the dept to warehouse and that will usually work.

I think it may depend upon the item. Does not work for all items..... Even if they are warehouse deals.

I tried on at least 6-7 different items last night with this deal and not a single one of the items received 20% off. It always said "The promotional code you entered is not valid". I'm a paid Amazon Prime member (owner) as well.

And I tested it with the Hybrid 980 Ti posted above, but it didn't work:

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
How do you keep track when 1070s and 1080s hit the warehouse bin? Amazon's search interface sucks :(

Thanks, bought a damaged box AC unit for the bed room and ended up saving a pretty decent chunk.

Not working here either. Tried multiple items from the warehouse including the linked items above, no go with either code.

Nothing is working for me.. I have a prime student membership if that matters..

What the heck, neither code worked for me with this laptop either.

Code works for me, but I didn't buy it. Btw, my prime account is not the main account, though the amazon credit card is mine and I'm under the wifey's prime account if that makes sense.

Order Summary
Items: $1,355.38
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Prime Savings: -$271.08

Total before tax: $1,084.30
Estimated tax to be collected: $86.74
Order total: $1,171.04

Code works for me, but I didn't buy it. Btw, my prime account is not the main account, though the amazon credit card is mine and I'm under the wifey's prime account if that makes sense.

Order Summary
Items: $1,355.38
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Prime Savings: -$271.08

Total before tax: $1,084.30
Estimated tax to be collected: $86.74
Order total: $1,171.04
can you link what you put in cart in order for code to work? im curious

can you link what you put in cart in order for code to work? im curious

Prime Members: Amazon Warehouse Deals Coupon: Extra Savings: 20% Off

I added wdearly20 and its still attached to my account until I use it or it expires. Dammit, I need to find something before it expires but we don't really need anything lol.

Hmm, I've always wondered if they have some sort of internal rating on accounts. My account even though it isn't the primary Prime account, does the bulk of the buying for our family.

Didn't work for me on 2 x99 mobos. I'm the main account holder of Prime, so its a bit odd.

Yeah, that's about the size of it sadly. I'm not sure how one can tell what item the codes will work with.

Back